Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
T-O-X-I-C

Range Rover SS

8 posts in this topic

hers mine, its all brushed as always, but i made this more realistic, decided to put it in the dark and in the jungle lol. this was for a contest over at css, n i think it turned out pretty good compared to the original.

Posted Image

Posted Image

looks pretty sweet, chopped, sectioned, smoothed, new bumper, new running boards, new paint, big wheels, looks like ya made a really flashy rover i dont care for it much, but not a bad chop

I think that's what he meant by "chopped" Anyway, good chop, as always. I just can't stand LRs...

forgive me if i say things that dont apply to photos so much as actual cars, i was employed doing this so i say things in different connotation sometimes i call it a chopped roofline and nevermind for the sectioning of the body, its just a squished pic

Ummm... SS as in Super Sport is for Chevys O-N-L-Y-! Even Jaguar has not had an SS car in over fifty years. Other than that it's cool.

Ummm... SS as in Super Sport is for Chevys O-N-L-Y-!

Even Jaguar has not had an SS car in over fifty years.

Other than that it's cool.

[post="4128"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Tell that to Saab. :P

And the SS here looks almost exactly like the Range Rover Sport, down to the orange paint that was on the concept.

Well, Saab's SS meant Sport Sedan. And apparently it's only those who are lazy to type contracts it to SS. It has always been advertised as 9-3 Sport Sedan.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0