Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

I am back in the USA, can you guess why ???

Well I'm taking a few days off to tour the University of Notre Dame with my daughter ... On Tuesday I will be at the RenCen in Detroit, seems I have a meeting at GM's Headquarters ... :smilewide:

So, back home for a little while ...

Ew, Notre Dame. Well, if you want your daughter to suddenly think she's part of the fabulosity crowd and gain a delightful sense of entitlement, then by all means send her there. Oh, and as you will find out, they keep their students in the same dorm for the first three years. Drama, much?

Also, the priest who teaches one of the core, general-ed science classes tells his students that Muslims have high rates of forehead cancer from "banging their heads against the ground so many times a day" inducing cell trama. He never addressed the logical follow-up question regarding Catholics and knee cancer.

I know quite a few people from that school, as well as have a family member who certainly became a whole new person after attending there. For the money, you can do much better.

>>"Is typing like keying ???"<<

Uhh, both use the same qwerty board don't they, or is English still not your first language ? :rotflmao:

Mine isn't a qwerty board my KEYBOARD is in a V shape, it's also a German Keyboard. Apparently English is not yours either from what I surmise ... :rotflmao: It's OK, though, new ideas sometimes take longer for older folks to adopt ... :P

Ew, Notre Dame. Well, if you want your daughter to suddenly think she's part of the fabulosity crowd and gain a delightful sense of entitlement, then by all means send her there. Oh, and as you will find out, they keep their students in the same dorm for the first three years. Drama, much?

Also, the priest who teaches one of the core, general-ed science classes tells his students that Muslims have high rates of forehead cancer from "banging their heads against the ground so many times a day" inducing cell trama. He never addressed the logical follow-up question regarding Catholics and knee cancer.

I know quite a few people from that school, as well as have a family member who certainly became a whole new person after attending there. For the money, you can do much better.

I went to school in Texas, Ohio and Europe, she will also go on to school in Europe. She got a full scholarship to attend there and for what she wants to do professionally it works for her. I just thank God, she didn't pick a school in California ... :P

>>"Mine isn't a qwerty board my KEYBOARD is in a V shape, it's also a German Keyboard. Apparently English is not yours either from what I surmise ..."<<

Ah, I see; you surmised I was referring to your keyboard.

Excellent Germanic analysis, as usual. :rotflmao:

Well of course, why wouldn't you be speaking of my keyboard? Teutonic keyboards are superior in every way, in design, function and ease of use ... :P

I have to say, I love our little chats, but duty calls ... Have you noticed how GM senior positions are being filled by GME staff, perhaps GM will pull through it's near death experience after all ...

Anyway as they say in Winnie the Pooh, TTFN ... :)

>>"Well of course, why wouldn't you be speaking of my keyboard?"<<

But of course; it's only EVER about you. :wacko:

I don't make an incessant habit of assumptions about things I know nothing about.

Lil' quirk of mine; I'm working on it. :rotflmao:

You should work harder and faster on it, you're losing the race ... :rotflmao:

Edited by PCS

What- you're still here, Winnie ?? :rotflmao:

I thought you had Big Important Grown Up Things To Do ?? :rotflmao:

>>"You should work harder and faster on it, you're losing the race ... "<<

I have no hopes of approaching the masterful status of the pacesetter on this one ! :rotflmao:

Edited by balthazar

What- you're still here, Winnie ?? :rotflmao:

I thought you had Big Important Grown Up Things To Do ?? :rotflmao:

>>"You should work harder and faster on it, you're losing the race ... "<<

I have no hopes of approaching the masterful status of the pacesetter on this one ! :rotflmao:

I do, but I have jet lag, until then practice making a proper quote ... >>><<< :rotflmao:

Wait, this may be halfway back through the convo, but is PCS making fun of balthy for saying "typing" when referring to using a keyboard on a computer? Cuz I'm still in my 20's, and I've spent plenty of time around people younger than me, and I don't know anyone who calls it "keying". "Keying" is something you do to someone's car that you don't like, "typing" is what you do on a keyboard or cell phone when texting.

I went to school in Texas, Ohio and Europe, she will also go on to school in Europe. She got a full scholarship to attend there and for what she wants to do professionally it works for her. I just thank God, she didn't pick a school in California ... :P

Yeah, the weather, recreational opportunities, insane amount of diversity, culture, and networking opportunities are all such massive drawbacks. I kick myself for it every morning. :rolleyes:

After rereading this, I noticed that you just described USC minus the preist ... :P Someone I know who lives in California said it's the A$$hole school in CA. I value his opinion greatly since he is a Native Californian and not a transplant ... :AH-HA_wink:

I'll see you on the Midwest when you come home for the Holidays, until then, TTFN ...

Back on topic?

Have you noticed how GM senior positions are being filled by GME staff, perhaps GM will pull through it's near death experience after all ...

We've noticed - it is depressing.

Last nail in the coffin?

Pissing on the corpse?

Who knows?

But installing a bunch of refugees from a failed subsidiary doesn't fill me with confidence.

Better get your lotion and your secret sock under the mattress. Here's a picture. She inherited at least one distinctive feature (I haven't seen her legs) from dear ol' dad..................fail owned pwned pictures

see more Fail Blog

Edited by ocnblu