pointless fights

Im sleeping on the couch because....

:toiletpaper:

yes I put the roll on backwards. I never knew it was supposed to roll of the top and hang down towards the front and not hang from the back.

I still cant believe I argued about it and lost... I thought it doesn't matter but it does.

:nono:

LOL..

I don't know if i could pull that "its your job" card. since the accident she has been on roids from the doctor and she works out a lot. she probably could take me if im not armed.

I prefer it backwards, hanging from the back. More efficient, less waste.

My thing w/ TP is my fear of running out. I like to keep at least a 24 pack of Charmin in each bathroom at all times.

Even keep a 4 pack in each car in case of emergency (i.e. violent reaction to spicy restaurant food).

Rob

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

We keep it so it rolls out the front. We too keep plenty of spares so we dont run out. That reminds me, I need to refill the my bathroom cabinet, I think the basement is fine and the other bathroom takes care of itself.

How to Change a Toilet Paper Roll

I replace the roll to hang from the top just out of habit. I didn't think that kind of thing really mattered that much. I find it interesting that this website suggests the majority rule. I mean, really, a household will be unlikely to perform a basic fire emergency instruction, but they'll be certain to know what direction $h!-tickets be dispensed. Gees, thank you very much women, these highly important matters would never be discovered if it weren't for you.

I once dated a girl insisting it be dispensed from the top, despite the fact that her damned cat would unroll it all onto the floor. When I suggested she replace the roll to dispense from the bottom, she wrinkled her lips and squinted her eyes like it was a suggestion in poor taste. I replied, "Well then, you can either throw a wasted roll into the garbage, or you can throw your cat out the window... take your pick."

I asked my wife which way she preferred. She said, like many women, that from the top is the best way to go... but when she gotta do what she gotta do, she's not gonna complain if the paper is reversed.

• 5 weeks later...