Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

AutoBlog: REPORT: Lexus' A3, 1 Series competitor coming to Europe in 2010

5 posts in this topic

Filed under: Concept Cars, Frankfurt Auto Show, Hybrid, Geneva Motor Show, Europe, Hatchback, Lexus

lexus-bs-630op.jpg

As previously reported, Lexus will unveil a new concept at this year's Frankfurt Motor Show that aims to compete with the Audi A3 and BMW 1 Series in Europe.

The new model - rumored to carry either the "BS" or "CS" nameplate - won't be built atop the Lexus HS250h's architecture, but it will utilize the gas-electric hybrid's 2.4-liter four-cylinder to deliver around 185 hp to the front wheels.

Although the model we'll see in Frankfurt is technically a concept, according to Lexus insiders, it will be "a 90% match for the real thing" which will debut in production form at the Geneva Motor Show in March, with sales beginning in Europe in the fall of 2010.

[source: Autocar]

REPORT: Lexus' A3, 1 Series competitor coming to Europe in 2010 originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:58:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=YefzU6n7UFU:SETHYpyj5Pg:wF9xT autoblog?i=YefzU6n7UFU:SETHYpyj5Pg:V_sGL
YefzU6n7UFU

View the full article

So let's see...

Lexus has a 3-Series 5-Series, and a 7 Series competitor, and is working on a 1-Series competitor. Cadillac has only a 5-Series Competitor and may or may not be working on a 3-Series and/or RWD/FWD/AWD/4WD/NoWD 7-Series competitor.

the HORROR-OR-OR !!!!!!!!

What is toyota DOING ?????????

I thought they were SERIOUS about their REPUTATION for lexus ?????????

Don't they realize what this is going to do to the IMAGE ????????

...185 hp to the front wheels

Unpossible for it to be a 1-series competitor, UNPOSSIBLE I TELL YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toyota's Cimarron !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Unpossible is an epic word. :P

It's perfectly kromulant.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0