Sign in to follow this  
NewsFeeder

AutoBlog: Honda Performance Development kicks off Grassroots Motorsports Initiative

4 posts in this topic

NewsFeeder    9

Filed under: Motorsports, Acura, Honda

hpd_motorsports_parts.jpg

Following BMW's move into providing factory racing parts for amateurs, if you're a licensed racer in a Honda, you can now buy racing products directly from the Big Red H. Honda Performance Development is making the move into privateer support by opening Honda Racing Line, a membership portal that will "include and array of products and services for Honda and Acura customers who compete in amateur and professional racing."

You can buy parts once you become a member of Honda Racing Line. To do that, you need to show membership in a nationally recognized sanctioning body, and you need to show race results - actual finishes - from two races in the past year. Get over those hurdles, and your name could join those of Andretti-Green and Patron Highcroft in the hall of legends. You can check out the full press release after the jump.

[source: Honda]

Continue reading Honda Performance Development kicks off Grassroots Motorsports Initiative

Honda Performance Development kicks off Grassroots Motorsports Initiative originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=N1pxWrxV-fw:3bBKW-z6Edw:wF9xT autoblog?i=N1pxWrxV-fw:3bBKW-z6Edw:V_sGL
N1pxWrxV-fw

View the full article

Actually Mazda also has a very generous program.

And not all of the Honda racers are ricers. Two VERY different groups. Trust me.

Chris

cletus8269    69
Actually Mazda also has a very generous program.

And not all of the Honda racers are ricers. Two VERY different groups. Trust me.

Chris

i believe you, i watch scca a lil here and there on speed