Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

AutoBlog: Review: 2010 Mazda3 a tale of two Mazdas

7 posts in this topic

Filed under: Budget, Sedan, Mazda, Reviews

2010mazda3review_08_opt.jpg
2010 Mazda3 - Click above for high-res image gallery

We can't talk about the new Mazda3 without lovingly gushing over the old Mazda3. Introduced in 2003 and produced until this year, the first generation was a segment buster. For about the same coin as its competitors, the Mazda3 gave you more: More sportiness, more refinement, more space and, being a Mazda, more reliability. The Mazda3 was just a better car. And of course there was the beloved MazdaSpeed3 - aka lightning in a reasonably-priced bottle. For 2010, Mazda has built a new, slightly larger 3 packed with polarizing styling, a bigger engine and more creature comforts. But will the new car bust the segment like its predecessor did?

Photos copyright ©2009 Drew Phillips / Weblogs, Inc.

Continue reading Review: 2010 Mazda3 a tale of two Mazdas

Review: 2010 Mazda3 a tale of two Mazdas originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:56:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=3df7MSIMBfY:wg0rNbbvfe4:wF9xT autoblog?i=3df7MSIMBfY:wg0rNbbvfe4:V_sGL
3df7MSIMBfY

View the full article

I just want to pinch its wittle cheeks!

I think a happy car is a refreshing change when nowadays every other car looks like it wants to kill you.

one of the best cars in the segment, but it certainly was NOT a segment buster because the corolla and civic still outsold it.

by a lot.

mazda really overdid the styling on this go round. the interior is nice and functional but its in the end too busy.

the front $h! ass grin is just in poor taste.

embarrassing really. even the grand ams of yore were not as tacky as this.

Not a big fan of the front end but it wouldn't be too bad in black. Still the only car in its segment with any appeal IMO.