Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

AutoBlog: MINI bumper sticker makes fun of Cash for Clunkers

6 posts in this topic

Filed under: Car Buying, Etc., Marketing/Advertising, MINI, Humor

vcsprasset_14424_142135_f180375e-5c1a-4a

You've seen the license plate surrounds that read "My other car is an Enterprise Rent-a-car." Well, in a Cash-for-Clunkers age, what if your other car is headed to the scrap heap because you wanted to buy something friendlier? Then Mini has a bumper sticker for you.

It's part of a marketing package sent to Mini dealers and up to the dealer to use... but if you swap that Oldsmobile Aurora for a John Cooper Works, there's no reason you shouldn't let the world know about it.

[source: Mini]

MINI bumper sticker makes fun of Cash for Clunkers originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 31 Jul 2009 14:29:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=F547Y19rtOc:pZoFK0AAWDI:wF9xT autoblog?i=F547Y19rtOc:pZoFK0AAWDI:V_sGL
F547Y19rtOc

View the full article

That actually doesn't make fun of the C4C (obviously the owner participated) - it's just the wording that's humorous.

Yeah, I'm not mad. It's not a lie.

I wonder how many potential MINI buyers are using C4C funds to step up from a Cooper to a Cooper S. Instead of a lower payment, more power. Seems like a decent trade-off, not that the Cooper ever feels really weak.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0