Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Re-Lease Me: GM starts leasing Cadillac, Buick, GMC and Chevy models again

2 posts in this topic

Understatement of the Year: It's been a rough 2009 for General Motors. The 101 year-old automaker lost billions of dollars in record time, its market share plummeted, and overall sales were down over 30%. Oh, and the General had to ask for billions in loans from the US government before ultimately going through bankruptcy. A bad year indeed.

The fact that GM went through these tumultuous times without a leasing program made matters even worse, but that's about to be rectified. GM is teaming up with US Bank on a pilot leasing program in Michigan, Ohio, New Jersey, New York and Connecticut. Already underway and set to run through August 31, the program will only apply to certain vehicles. The 2009 Chevy Malibu and Traverse, along with the Cadillac CTS and 2010 Cadillac SRX are included, joining the Buick Enclave, GMC Acadia and Chevy Equinox.

MORE AT LINK:

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/08/03/re-leas...c-and-chevy-mo/

This is GREAT news, well at least to me!! I've been leasing new GM vehicles for 10 years now - my first new GM car and first GMAC SmartLease was for a 1999 Pontiac Grand Am GT1 Sedan. While my wife got out of leasing before GMAC stopped last summer. I have not been thrilled about having no other option but to buy my next vehicle (with GMAC SmartLeasing gone, that is). I will definitely be looking into this program and soon. Too bad 2009 Pontiac G8s aren't included in this pilot program :hissyfit:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0