Too bad it can't be CLUNKER-CRUSHED for CA$H

I'd like to kick this person square in the testicles... but I suspect

he lacks any, even though his driver's license says "M" under sex.

http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/1306078512.html

just in case the ad is about to expire:

DEMO CAR 1973 CHRYSLER WAGON - $500 (LAKES REGION)

HERE IS A GREAT RUNNING 1973 CHRYSLER TOWN COUNTRY WAGON RUNS AND DRIVES CAR IS IN RUNNING DRIVING SHAPE WOULD MAKE A AWSOME DEMO CAR FIRST $500 TAKES IT

3m03p03lb5o45qc5pb984a2.jpg

3kd3m73p45p35r95sa9847a.jpg

You could probably trade your Merc in under C4C and get a new Aveo... :) My sister could do the same with her money pit Mercs...heck, I could trade in my Jeep also under C4C, though I'd rather keep it a couple more years.

Rob

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

I hope somebody other than a demo-dip$h! snapped that up and took it home! What a shame to see that thing get trashed...those are rare beasts any more!

Yeah..those C-body wagons are cool..though I prefer the '69-71 front ends..

Rob

At my folks' farm in E. Ohio, our neighbors were a retired couple with a very clean '73 Newport 4dr (tan w/ tan interior) and a rough '71 Biscayne wagon... I rode in their cars many times as a kid, good neighbors. After they passed away within 6 months of each other around 1990, I always wondered what happened to the cars..their adult children (who were in their 40s then) had Hondas.

Rob

Their adult children: I declare them ninnies, based solely on their automotive choice.

And since this is Ohio, the daughter's '76 Accord was swiss cheesed by the mid '80s...still ran well, but completely rusted out...she replaced it with an '86 or so.

Rob

I'd rather have the old boat.

Damn Straight, skippy.

My washing machine is 14 years old and starting to rust.

It still looks better than a new Civic.

Chris

Thanks dude but our e-mail is such that I can't even e-mail people ON craigslist. Lame, I know. Who wants to do some homework for me?! See if it's still available, and if so, get me a phone number!

I've got time, and it's to save an old Mopar, what do you want me to say? PM me if you want.

Just ask if it's still available and, if so, is there a phone number the person could be reached at to talk more about it.