Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

Motor Authority: American supercar claims unofficial Laguna Seca lap record ahead of Pebble Beach debut

4 posts in this topic

devon_motor_works_gtx_rendering_main630-

America does horsepower, it even does handling, but aside from the Corvette ZR1, it doesn't really do supercars. At least not in the modern sense of the word. But one company, Devon Motorworks, hopes to change that perception. It's off to a good start, claiming to have set the unofficial production car lap record at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in California. The GTX isn't due for a public reveal until later this month at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, so the company is still playing the specifications close to its vest, but they have released the Laguna Seca lap time of 1:35.075.

Devon Motor Works GTX official renderings

devon_motor_works_gtx_001-0528-120x80.jp devon_motor_works_gtx_002-0528-120x80.jp devon_motor_works_gtx_003-0528-120x80.jp devon_motor_works_gtx_004-0528-120x80.jp devon_motor_works_gtx_005-0528-120x80.jp

Read more

View the full article

Looks bad (as in bad, not good) on the outside and the inside. Looks like a ford mustang on the inside.

Looks bad (as in bad, not good) on the outside and the inside. Looks like a ford mustang on the inside.

I disagree. I think it looks good, in a simple way. It's not over the top like most supercars like a Saleen or Ferrari, but still looks good to me.

Looks bad (as in bad, not good)

I think it's look horrendous! (horrendous as in the "new skool" interpretation that actually means 'good'). ;-]

Lol j/k. Without better (and real) pictures, it's hard to say how it looks.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0