Everyone like the new forum

Alpha

So, on a scale of 1-10....  

34 members have voted

1. 1. So, on a scale of 1-10....

Oh no...I lost my old member number...good old #21... I got it when I was 21 even... But eh...I'm 22 now, so I guess I'll have to live with being member #22. ;) Ok, yes...I miss C&G and can't wait until everyone else can talk too... But I'll just keep the admins busy fixing up the boards as I find little loopholes. :D

Hey ocn...welcome. I thought Fly had it clamped down to just replying to your own posts...but I guess I was right about replying in topics. It'll take him 30 seconds... Wait...breaking news...breaking news...Josh looks to have opened up posting! Welcome everyone to CheersandGears! ^_^

Oh no...I lost my old member number...good old #21...  I got it when I was 21 even...  But eh...I'm 22 now, so I guess I'll have to live with being member #22. ;)
Ok, yes...I miss C&G and can't wait until everyone else can talk too...  But I'll just keep the admins busy fixing up the boards as I find little loopholes. :D

[post="66"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Noticing I'm #10, now I don't feel as bad.... :)

And as far as the forum, I just give it a 10 for being back period....I can't judge the look until they finish building everything up. Edited by LosAngeles

Well, it's about time!  I've missed you, C&G.  I had to cheat on you with some other forums.  They meant nothing to me.  Nothing!

[post="102"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I held out for this one to return. I pretty much didn't talk cars at all, save for one Myspace bulletin...

So Harley's #8, who's 5, 6, 7, and 9?

Go to Members and you can figure it out... Josh z28luvr01 Flybrian Northstar testmember CSpec c5thunder HarleyEarl MPLIN LosAngeles Caprice SS dfelt AH-HA Bob toyoguy regfootball alero14 macard shayes287 capriceman nikivee Alpha

Let's see........................... I finished building the basement bar, stocked it with beer, wine and booze. Cleaned part of the garage. Watered the trees and bushes, a lot. Nearly drowned them. Found G&C. Cheated on some other forums, just like 4GM. They were all boring. Talked to my wife. Grilled a couple of steaks and ............ what's this ............... C&G is back. Welcome back!

I voted 19 too! :)

I held out for this one to return.  I pretty much didn't talk cars at all, save for one Myspace bulletin...

[post="113"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Welcome back - missed all of you guys. Cheers

I held out for this one to return.  I pretty much didn't talk cars at all, save for one Myspace bulletin...

[post="113"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yea, thanks for that bulletin...got home from work, went on Myspace, the next thing you know I am the newest member on C&G....

I have nothing a big smile on my face reading all the replies. Glad to see it back, totally agree with Fly about the productive lives comment, and well I gave it a 9 cause it was all sort of overwhelming at first, the new look, the lack of discussions, but I am just so glad it's back. I cheated once or twice only :unsure:

oh, and, Nick, why not try some REAL girls this time ;)

[post="463"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Without some explanation...that comment can be interpreted really badly... B)

[post="477"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yes...very badly <_< but luckily I took it the right way (I hope)...I have a few avatars with real girls juggling their boobies, but I think that would be unappropriate for the boards...

Um... I don't know what member # I am... but it isn't pretty since I was sick and unable to get on all of yesterday and lastnight. I guess I'll see when I post...

But, yeah, I cheated on C&G. I couldn't resist the temptation. They weren't as good, though. I swear I'll never do it again... I just want to stay with C&G forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever....

EDIT Number 306... Ouch. :blink: Edited by blackviper8891

• 2 years later...
QUOTE(mjdecker @ Aug 18 2005, 04:16 PM) [snapback]84[/snapback]
I really like it... I love the quick reply feature but overall I gave it a 9.. why?
Need more smilies.. like puking or drooling tongue.gif

The smiles cheese it up if you ask me.