Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

Jalopnik: Ford F-150 Raptor Production Reaches Maximum Capacity [New Cars]

12 posts in this topic

What a boilermaker this truck is. H.O.T.

A truck that goes quickly on a dirt road... makes so much more sense than one designed for the track, the Lightning. It's nice to see SVT back again.

No! No! No! That can't be right! Its not a fuel efficient FWD sedan! People only want FWD econo sedans! Gas is going to be $15.00 a gallon next week! CAFE! CAFE! CAFE! It must be a computer glitch. STOP THE FACTORY! Somebody put the decimal place in the wrong spot! If they build that many they will need to put a fortune on the hood to get rid of them by selling them to Hertz! Oh, the humanity!

;-)

Thumbs up to Ford for having a set.

I'm not remotely a truck fan, but I like this for its off road chops. Totally unlike Ford's poseur Harley Davidson trucks. I'd like to see this in a regular cab short bed, w/ flat black paint.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

A truck that goes quickly on a dirt road... makes so much more sense than one designed for the track, the Lightning. It's nice to see SVT back again.

While absolutely true, it's so likely the tires of these perpetually shiny Raptors will be worn off from pavement-pounding than off road. As an off-road fan, it is a waste of a good truck. The motto, as it has always been, "A dirty truck is a happy truck."

No! No! No! That can't be right! Its not a fuel efficient FWD sedan! People only want FWD econo sedans! Gas is going to be $15.00 a gallon next week! CAFE! CAFE! CAFE! It must be a computer glitch. STOP THE FACTORY! Somebody put the decimal place in the wrong spot! If they build that many they will need to put a fortune on the hood to get rid of them by selling them to Hertz! Oh, the humanity!

;-)

Thumbs up to Ford for having a set.

lol nicely said.

So, who makes this thing anyway? Oh wait...never mind.

Joking aside, I like the big FORD in the grille. To say it's bold would be an understatement, and it's a nice nod to their older pickups, or, actually, every truck they've made before they started using the blue oval in the grille.

I'm trying to get my friend to replace his F-150 with one of these.

I like this truck.

Me too.

I saw one out testing....all I could say was, wow!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0