Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

Jalopnik: Leaked Memo Details Major GM Organizational Changes [Carpocalypse]

11 posts in this topic

A leaked GM document we just received from an anonymous tipster reveals a slew of organizational changes at the General. Chief among them is the creation of a Corporate Planning & Alliances group to deal with "problem solving." More below.

One change not in the memo is the news former spy photographer, Ford flack and the second best PR person at GM, Nick Twork, will become the new head of Cadillac PR. Indulge your inner industry nerd with the rest of the seemingly endless list of structural changes in the gallery below.

500x_GMAnnoune1.jpg
500x_GMAnnoune2.jpg
500x_GMAnnoune3.jpg
500x_GMAnnoune4.jpg
500x_GMAnnoune5.jpg
500x_GMAnnoune6.jpg
500x_GMAnnoune7.jpg
500x_GMAnnoune8.jpg
500x_GMAnnoune9.jpg
500x_GMAnnoune10.jpg

di
di

full?d=H0mrP-F8Qgo full?d=yIl2AUoC8zA full?i=Jm8THHYnr_0:3RXmz6H5UAQ:D7DqB2pKE full?i=Jm8THHYnr_0:3RXmz6H5UAQ:V_sGLiPBp
Jm8THHYnr_0

View the full article

Interesting..I wonder if the real name of the PCS (Herr Borger) is in this document.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

Interesting..I wonder if the real name of the PCS (Herr Borger) is in this document.

There were a few "John's" mentioned, so I was thinking the same thing :scratchchin:

Indeed if PCS is mentioned in the above document, your safest bet is one "John Calabrese," as he is associated with a September 1st date.

"WILL RETIRE EFFECTIVE JAN 1 2010" Business speak for we are going to fire you if you do not retire, beacuse in the real world no one really fires anyone. They get just get demoted and forced to quit. Feel really bad for the people getting demoted and transfered to questionable areas. You have to wonder if they did not take a buyout and instead got tranfered to Korea to suppervise body installation.

Indeed if PCS is mentioned in the above document, your safest bet is one "John Calabrese," as he is associated with a September 1st date.

No, he retired from GM; he is not presently a GM employee as Mr. Calabrese is.

You'd have to find a memo, if such a document would even exist, that said ---- ------- was retiring on whatever date it was that PCS left GM.

No, he retired from GM; he is not presently a GM employee as Mr. Calabrese is.

You'd have to find a memo, if such a document would even exist, that said ---- ------- was retiring on whatever date it was that PCS left GM.

He stated he's going back to work for the new GM.

He stated he's going back to work for the new GM.

Yes, but right at the moment he does not work for GM. Not until September 1st. So he isn't one of these people who presently works for GM and is changing positions.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0