Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

AutoBlog: Honda debuts UKDM Civic 'Si' five-door

3 posts in this topic

Filed under: Europe, Hatchback, Honda, UK

honda-uk-civic-si.jpg
2010 Honda Civic Si for the U.K. market - Click above to enlarge

Honda has finally decided to bring an Si version of the Civic to the U.K., but it's not exactly what you'd think. The new European Civic Si is little more than a styling package for an extra £850 that adds a color-matched body kit, a unique front grille, front fog lights, Graphite-colored 17-inch alloy wheels (16-inch on 1.4 models), dark chrome door handles and fuel cap, half leather interior and USB port to the standard SE five-door.

That means there's no high-revving 197-horsepower 2.0-liter four banger to be had, just the standard 1.4- or 1.8-liter petrol or 2.2-liter diesel options. Don't feel bad for the Brits, though - they still get the racy Civic Type R that Honda continues to withhold from an eager American public. Hit the jump for the official press release.

Continue reading Honda debuts UKDM Civic 'Si' five-door

Honda debuts UKDM Civic 'Si' five-door originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 18 Aug 2009 08:58:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=wPjPu3s2-XA:_4E9MlRiQKQ:wF9xT autoblog?i=wPjPu3s2-XA:_4E9MlRiQKQ:V_sGL
wPjPu3s2-XA

View the full article

Seeing that...makes me want to buy a Horse and give up driving. Permanantly.

Honda needs to get the Japanese to do a violent takeover of Columbia. Take the entire coffee production of Columbia and give it to the styling department...cause they surely fell asleep at the wheel with this design!

Chris