Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

AutoBlog: Quick Spin: Aston Martin DBS Volante gives convertibles a very, very good name

2 posts in this topic

Filed under: Convertible, Performance, Aston Martin, Misc. Auto Shows, First Drive, Luxury

astonmartindbsvolante000_opt.jpg
Aston Martin DBS Volante -- Click above for high-res image gallery

When you love the performance of a particular coupe, it's not often that you get to hop in the convertible version and say to yourself, "So... you mean I can have the same thing with the top down?" But in between the tight and relentless esses of Monterey's Carmel Valley Road, that's what we found ourselves debating. What we settled on was this: While the handling envelope of the DBS coupe is excellent, the envelope of the DBS Volante is, well, excellent. Follow the jump for our thoughts.

Photos copyright ©2009 Jonathon Ramsey, Damon Lavrinc / Weblogs, Inc.

Continue reading Quick Spin: Aston Martin DBS Volante gives convertibles a very, very good name

Quick Spin: Aston Martin DBS Volante gives convertibles a very, very good name originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:58:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=xj1BEcCOPa4:0QlYJo19ZD0:wF9xT autoblog?i=xj1BEcCOPa4:0QlYJo19ZD0:V_sGL
xj1BEcCOPa4

View the full article