Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

AutoBlog: Respect Your Elders: Suzuki's Kizashi concepts spotted stacked and awaiting crusher?

2 posts in this topic

Filed under: Concept Cars, Etc., Japan, Suzuki

kizashi_dumpster.jpg

Old concepts don't die, they just get thrown in a heap and stacked atop one another in some dank lot out back. Actually, we don't know where the lot is located, but we do know it appears to be holding the Suzuki Kizashi, Kizashi 2, and Kizashi 3 - important concepts that the Japanese automaker unveiled over the past two years.

We hope these aren't the final show car versions. If so, we would have thought that the car that led to the production Kizashi - a big deal for Suzuki - would have been accorded a better spot in the afterlife, like maybe a place in a museum. Or, hell, at least an auction house listing. But that's the great circle of life for you. Tip your 40 to the Kizashis that once were...

[source: 7Tune | Image: New Model Magazine X]

Respect Your Elders: Suzuki's Kizashi concepts spotted stacked and awaiting crusher? originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 28 Aug 2009 13:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=x_hvEotmV0I:_iBhXxvYBWc:wF9xT autoblog?i=x_hvEotmV0I:_iBhXxvYBWc:V_sGL
x_hvEotmV0I

View the full article

That's a shame I think. Especially since these concepts left to an important production car for Suzuki. Why spend all that money creating them to destroy them? Why not put them in a museum or auction them off. I really liked #1 and #3.