Roll Call! Name Change?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back from a long time ago...
crazy, but I don't think I was missed :(

[post="871"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Don't ever think that. Good to see you again! Still have the Corolla? Cross winds still getting you down? :)

I'm here... Still the same. Happy to see that C&G is back in business. B)

It sure would be nice that the next time something like this happens, all the known active members get sent an email. You know I've been back from my honeymoon since Wednesday and I thought this place was still broken? Firefox doesn't display a webpage when you go to Cheersandgears.com, it prompts for a download. If I hadn't thought to try IE, I don't think I would have ever gotten back here. Anyway, as you can see still bowtie_dude. :)

It sure would be nice that the next time something like this happens, all the known active members get sent an email.  You know I've been back from my honeymoon since Wednesday and I thought this place was still broken?  Firefox doesn't display a webpage when you go to Cheersandgears.com, it prompts for a download.  If I hadn't thought to try IE, I don't think I would have ever gotten back here.  Anyway, as you can see still bowtie_dude.  :)

[post="1722"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Don't feel bad... I am/was a staff member and didn't get the first e-mail, hell, I still haven't.

Formerly realm007, driver of a '99 Lumina. Now, with a new car and nickname... I want to introduce my car in a cool way, as a piece of trivia. If I can host a Perl script on the C+G server I can make a really cool little game for everyone out of it :) Actually, I think I'm going to make a new post out of that to make sure it gets seen by Josh.

PARANOiA=soad2k8 Figured I'd come back for the new site, since the one I was admin on shut down a while back (just-cars.co.uk). The only thing that you guys, well at least the veterans of the old site, will remember me for were the videos I made (I still get email for the Camaro one I made for the OLD old site). Who knows, maybe I'll make some more car ones now, since all I've been doing lately are Anime based ones.

August was a BAD month. I made the mistake of trying to upgrade my computer right around the time C & G went down the first time. Then when my computer was "upgraded" (HA!) you guys went down for, what, a week or so. Then my internet was on the fritz, thanks to Norton, an old (read: non-supported) modem and a crappy install by technicians that I wouldn't recommend a Toyota lover to. Anyway, nearly $800 later, I am up and running. Now, if I could only figure out why all the C&G posted pictures only show up as little boxes with Xs inside them!

So... it looks like everyone has trickled back to the site... but, What about Bob?  Trinicariabob that is... is he on vacation?  name change?  just curious...

Besides him, are there any other Unexcused absences that i've missed?

[post="15585"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

so... no word about Bob?

• 2 weeks later...