Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

AutoBlog: Officially Official: This is your 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour

33 posts in this topic

Filed under: Wagon, Crossover, Honda

honda_accord_crosstour_010.jpg
2010 Honda Accord Crosstour -- Click above for high-res image gallery

Honda has released two highly brushed up photos of the Accord Crosstour, and we can finally see its snout in full view. As the test car spy shots have migrated from altered Accord wagon to final Crosstour, the car has gotten ever funkier. This picture, though, is the funkiest of all.

We have a feeling it is down to the excess effects, but the Crosstour looks a tad bit ungainly. It's almost as if the front and rear of the car are in a different scale - the grille and front wheel look exceedingly large compared to the tail. Since we've already seen the car in the flesh, except for its nose, we're pretty sure it'll be another mellow piece of Honda kit when it's revealed in 35 days. Until then, feel free to check out the official shots we have in the high-res gallery below. Hat tip to Sean!

[source: Honda]

Officially Official: This is your 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 01 Sep 2009 10:05:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=wui8BLZ16xw:MDJId5ZM788:wF9xT autoblog?i=wui8BLZ16xw:MDJId5ZM788:V_sGL
wui8BLZ16xw

View the full article

Very ugly. It is hard to decide what is worse, this or that Acura ZDX thing. What is amazing is how the Crosstour looks horrific at every angle, you'd think they would have gotten one right by accident.

I'm sure there will be people lining up to buy it just like they did the ridgeline. . .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Very ugly. It is hard to decide what is worse, this or that Acura ZDX thing. What is amazing is how the Crosstour looks horrific at every angle, you'd think they would have gotten one right by accident.

One of the few things we can agree on! When I looked at the back, it looks to me like failed ideas for the ZDX ended upon this thing.

Who the hell is rubber stamping the designs at Honda these days? This is disgusting. It pains me to say this, but I'd take a Venza over this.

Aaaaand there goes my lunch.

It's the Honda Accord Maxx allroad XC Outback Progressive Activity Sedan (P.A.S.) slash Grand Sports Tourer!

Edited by pow

All I could think of when I saw this "thing" is that Honda has finally built its version of the Pontiac Aztek. It is just as hideous, repulsive, and ungainly as the Aztek.

Honda and Acura do not have any products that are remotely appealing or attractive to me.

I'm not a Toyota fan either, but the Venza is much more attractive than this "thing". If Toyota didn't attach an oversized alien looking grille on the Venza, it would actually be a decent looking vehicle. There is nothing that could save this Honda monstrosity (or its Acura sibling).

I want to :puke: and :rotflmao: at the same time!

Honda Co. has really dropped the ball with styling lately.

Some Christmas morning, a father will wake and enjoy time with his family opening presents. He is handed a box and tears away the wrappings and box lid to reveal an exact replica in size, shape, angle and color of his beloved Crosstour. Did the car/truck/SUV/CUV make the big time in popularity to warrant model companies to produce die-cast scale models?

Nope, dad got a pair of massive slippers.

Seriously, it's proportions make it look like a steel-toe shoe. Weird direction to go, for sure.