Sign in to follow this  
zoomtm

WoW

Mercedes with a Buick grill. Should be in the photoshop section.

Mercedes with a Buick grill. Should be in the photoshop section.

[post="61105"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yea it should... :CG_all:

Well, if we took a different MB then I might like it--that happens to be the one MB design for cars I absolutely hate. It works well though--better than the current LaCrosse for sure ;)

That looks pretty good. zoomtm: Did you do that yourself? If not, you should give the other artist credit rather than just posting it.

Jeez... Next time, zoom, just don't post it period. I love it, though. Amazing what a little design can do.

Hmm... well, I've grown to absolutley love this design. It's pure sex, IMO. The Buick grill fits, but doesn't mix well with my thoughts. I just can't imagine a Buick looking like that, I guess. It'd be the first Buick I'd actually want to own since... since... um, the last Regal coupe. Damn, it's been 10 years already. :blink:

Makes a better Buick than a Benz. Just have Buick assemble it so it won't fall apart after a week.

B- My biggest gripe with this vehicle is all that coupe bullshit for some nitwit in MB P.R.

Hmm... well, I've grown to absolutley love this design. It's pure sex, IMO. The Buick grill fits, but doesn't mix well with my thoughts. I just can't imagine a Buick looking like that, I guess. It'd be the first Buick I'd actually want to own since... since... um, the last Regal coupe. Damn, it's been 10 years already. :blink:

[post="61149"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I agree 100%. I'd buy that in a heartbeat. And you're right... the CLS's design is pure sex.

That looks pretty good.

zoomtm: Did you do that yourself? If not, you should give the other artist credit rather than just posting it.

[post="61118"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

it came from the other forum...so i wont give props...last time i did it was deleted so...

B-  My biggest gripe with this vehicle is all that coupe bullshit for some nitwit in MB P.R.

[post="61164"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yeah, that whole "coupe" thing is a bunch of BS. But it is a sexy as sedan!

That Benz would make a great Buick. I've always thought Mercedes had proportion spot-on...wide stance, long body, slightly tapering rear...trim elegance. None of this tall, bulbuous, awkward-stance bull that seems to be in automotive fashion today. The CLS Benz looks confident and athletic...while the Toyota Avalon (an example) looks like its had one too many McDonald's hamburgers.

That's gorgeous... all it needs are less-Merc/more-Velite headlights. The CLS makes a perfect LaCrosse, IMO, and the Quattroporte a perfect Lucerne.

Now THAT is what a Buick should be!!! Why couldn't cars like the Lucerne get a much more distinctive nose and side profiling like THAT, instead of the overbaked blob syndrome? I know that's a Mercedes, but it trully does show how good a Buick could look.... :rolleyes: That thing looks so damn classy, elegant, and expensive...I LOVE it! B) Edited by caddycruiser

The CLS Benz looks confident and athletic...while the Toyota Avalon (an example) looks like its had one too many McDonald's hamburgers.

[post="61179"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

ONE too many? Don't you mean like one thousand too many? And it's face looks like it fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. The new Avalon is like a Chris-Bangled-Abortion.

I love that Mercedes-Benz CLS' style-that Lucerne grille and square portholes still suck though, but yeah that's still a nice photoshop.

thats just so sharp its crazy. how do you guys do that? i am impressed and now the real lucerne has become ugly.

I came back today, to look at it again. Thinking, maybe the initial shock of suck a beautiful Buick would wear off... nope! It still looks amazing. Please loose the jellybean shape and develop more chiseled designs! This proves that Buick can have a low, agreesive stance, with plent of Buick styling ques. It proves that two divisions can have creased lines and look noththing alike (btw, that looks better than either the STS or CTS, IMO!).

Oh...My...God...That is sooooo awesome!!!!!!