Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

AutoBlog: Frankfurt Preview: Lexus LF-Ch shows its face

16 posts in this topic

Filed under: Concept Cars, Frankfurt Motor Show, Hybrid, Europe, Hatchback, Lexus

lexus_lf-ch_concept_lede.jpg
Lexus LF-Ch Concept - Click above for high-res image gallery

Lexus has apparently released this new front-end shot of the Frankfurt Motor Show-bound LF-Ch hybrid concept car, now making the rounds on the Internet. The hatchback is quite a looker, especially coming from Lexus, whose present lineup is relatively staid in appearance. Unfortunately, the body style is likely to be a Europe-only thing, where the eventual production version will cross swords with the likes of premium-compact rivals like the Audi A3 and BMW 1 Series. It sure wouldn't hurt if Lexus decided to migrate that more assertive face to some of its U.S.-market cars, though. As it stands, this has a lot more visual appeal than the Lexus HS250h we get in these here parts. Stay tuned for a lot more on this car as it makes its formal debut in Frankfurt later this month. We'll be there, as always, to bring you all the details.

[source: Autoblog Spanish]

Frankfurt Preview: Lexus LF-Ch shows its face originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 07 Sep 2009 13:31:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=p0jRr2pd-_s:6olIHpBuk1M:wF9xT autoblog?i=p0jRr2pd-_s:6olIHpBuk1M:V_sGL
p0jRr2pd-_s

View the full article

it has some cadi-ness in it's lower lighting and kinda mazda 6 with it's main lights.

otherwise the front has a slight accord look to it.

it's not hideous, but it's certainly not beautiful

I saw that comment over there and thought the same thing. This car is ugly.

lexus_lf-ch_concept_lede.jpg

I VISH TO SUCK VOUR BLOOD!

It's Edward from Twilight on four rolling wheels and is every bit as gay as that sounds.

Edited by whiteknight

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0