Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Videos: Fritz is too busy, Bob Lutz answers questions from “Tell Fritz” website

10 posts in this topic

Thanks for posting. Some interesting answers, especially his hint that he'll be at GM until he dies basically.

Frits is a Douche Bag. Enough Said.

What's with all this Fritz hate? I'm really getting sick of hearing muck thrown at the guy. He's been CEO for like, a month, and I don't think any of his 'unpopular' decisions were made when he was installed, but were pre-determined beforehand.

Give him some time to get into the swing of things before passing judgement, and making him out to be some kind of boogeyman.

Leave Fritz alone!

He is busy and had Lutz answer the questions, so what?

The board of directors is being active in GM which is EXTREMELY RARE. Do not worry, Fritz is not acting alone in anything he does.

So to say Fritz = xyz you are basically saying GM = xyz.

Whatever I still think hes a douche. The guy says one thing and then does another. Whatever though don't get your undies in a bunch its just MY opinion.

I have no sound on my computer, what did he say?

Summary:

GM marketing and communications are now integrated into one, viral and new types of marketing will play a bigger role in the near future

Buick: marketing will focus on the attributes of the car to attract young buyers, rather than pulling a "Not Your Father's Olds" type of marketing campaign

GMC: he compares it to Lexus, a premium brand that is has many of the underpinnings of the mainstream brand (Toyota/Chevy), but the name alone has a loyal following...it sounds like future GMC's will still be largely Chevy-based like in the past, but GM will continue to set them apart with unique styling

Pontiac: Lutz wishes more could have been done, but he says it's not coming back in the lifetime of anyone currently working at GM

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0