Sign in to follow this  
Buickfosure

What the Charger should look like

At least you wouldnt have to scoot your seat forward to put the brats in the back seat. :lol: Edited by greengiant

Yeah i just realized i had messed up on the door and if it had a door that big i wouldn't want to be the one to park next to that it, that door would make a nice dent in who ever is parked next to it cuz the door is soo long and it would swing out wide Edited by reeferman

stop smokin before you chop. but yeah at leasr it only has 2 doors. but aslong as they change HEMI to just a plain OHV V8 then its right. I choped somthing for you reef its the one above this i think that says one for the reef

lmao Fly beat me to it by about an hour..

Gorguoes! Why can"Tt GM maek anything liek thiss? (There goes my credibility level, down a few notches...) ;)

really i think it is the biggest waste of sheet metal ever except any forgien crap.

A few months ago I was still b!tching about the Charger. I complained about the styling, about the 2 extra doors & the lack of resemblance to the originals. These days my only complaint about the Charger is that there isn't a black SRT8 version in my driveway.

A few months ago I was still b!tching about the Charger. I complained about the styling, about the 2 extra doors & the lack of resemblance to the originals.

These days my only complaint about the Charger is that there isn't a black SRT8 version in my driveway.

[post="61881"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Same goes for me too. I didn't like the Charger or 300 at first. Now I like both, especially in black.

yah soory guys i love the charger i dont care what you say

[post="62012"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:withstupid:

Same goes for me too. I didn't like the Charger or 300 at first. Now I like both, especially in black.

My dad really liked the 300 when it came out and was considering that as his next car now he's considering a Charger R/T

you guys like coupes? :D

Posted Image

not saying that this looks better than the charger, just that coupes look better. ;)

you guys give to much credit to a magnum with the roof choped off! I hate both of them. besides its NOT a HEMI

you guys like coupes? :D

Posted Image

not saying that this looks better than the charger, just that coupes look better. ;)

[post="62118"][/post]

Coupes even look better on ugly cars... coupes reign supreme in the looks department. But, I think my GP chop is better... :D :P

Posted Image

Ah, you lazy lazy choppers... :) You both left the other side of the car the same. Bizz' chop shows the sedan side in the window reflection, and BV's driver side b-pillar is obviously still in sedan location. Sorry to be O/C, but I gotta pick on you guys for something...

Just had a thought while looking at Reeferman's original chop - how cool would it be if you could make a big door like that Delorean style? So - the door covers both the front and back seats without moving the seat, and it opens up out of the way.

Ah, you lazy lazy choppers... :)

You both left the other side of the car the same. Bizz' chop shows the sedan side in the window reflection, and BV's driver side b-pillar is obviously still in sedan location.

Sorry to be O/C, but I gotta pick on you guys for something...

[post="62393"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

you arent O/C. an O/C person would fixate on my floating a-pillar trim on the passenger side. :) the reflection could just be distorted by the glass. :P Edited by Bizz

Coupes even look better on ugly cars... coupes reign supreme in the looks department. But, I think my GP chop is better... :D :P

heh, i used that same pic to show a buddy that that GP looked like a civic w/a body kit.

Posted Image