capriceman

One for the reef

The new UPS truck From Brown to Green

UPS = United Pot Smokers :lol:

TO YOU REEFERMAN!!!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Man great job A+ work there. U have enspired me to blaze it up tonight bout to roll a fatty. I love the UPS man United Pot Smokers, bout the funniest thing I've seen in a while. I love that you incorperated the microbus. Great stoner van lol. Might use that ups thing on some christmas cards.

Posted Image

Woa I didnt want this to turn into a pot thread it was joke. discuss the chop not Reefman's pot on his keybord

Man great job A+ work there.  U have enspired me to blaze it up tonight bout to roll a fatty.  I love the UPS man United Pot Smokers, bout the funniest thing I've seen in a while.  I love that you incorperated the microbus.  Great stoner van lol.  Might use that ups thing on some christmas cards.

Posted Image

[post="61659"][/post]

That doesn't look like any cannabis plants I could find on google.

thats cuz those are a shitload of dank ass nubs the leaves are prett much dried out and shrunk up like prunes then usually you would use em in a steam roller or a pipe or a bowl or a bong or a blunt i have to say that a peice of bamboo and a socket from a wrench works pretty well....... for a steam roller

yeah its some weed but its the new generation stufff not leaves like from the old days. look at this site i found man www.pottv.net but any way what about the CHOP does the paint look good or the extened windows?

Crazy chop.. the logos are not parallel wiht he beltline of the van though....

actually i can honestly say ive never smoked weed or ciggarettes and i never plan to......... too many friends, loved ones, and loves lost to both already

nah id be suprised if you didnt come to that conclusion i was musing over the fact and just saying it kinda along with the convo it isss really funny