Jalopnik: 2011 Infiniti M56: First Non-Foam Photos [Spy Photos]

NewsFeeder

500x_Infiniti-M56-TOP-01.jpgInfiniti revealed the new M with a foam model and some virtual reality voodoo last month, but now Brenda Priddy's unexpectedly stumbled upon the 2011 Infiniti M56 out-of-doors and the sheet metal looks curvaceously sensual in real life.

500x_Infiniti-M56-TOP.jpg

Click on the image above for a larger version

Here's what Brenda's got to say about how she captured the M in real life:

Infiniti may have "revealed" the new M in 3D virtual reality earlier this year, but never mind that, we have the REAL thing!

On my morning run today, I unexpectedly stumbled upon two pre-production testers. No clay models here – these were as real as it gets. Sporting cues from the Essence Concept, nothing is left to the imagination with this test car as only a few poorly placed pieces of tape cover the badges.

Launching in spring of 2010, the new M will be powered by a 3.7L V6 or 5.6L V8 good for more than 400hp. A high performance V6 diesel will also be available in Europe.

Technology-wise, the new M will have a blind spot monitoring system and an advanced climate control system.

di
di

full?d=H0mrP-F8Qgo full?d=yIl2AUoC8zA full?i=mq4cwCQX1gc:PUlSXuzrGGc:D7DqB2pKE full?i=mq4cwCQX1gc:PUlSXuzrGGc:V_sGLiPBp
mq4cwCQX1gc

View the full article