Vtec kickin' in yo

Intrepidation

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/cto/1382532163.html

Jdm civic hatch yo - $7000 (Pensacola)

Date: 2009-09-19, 3:07PM EDT

Reply to: see below

I wanted to start by saying i love this car and have dedicated a lot of time oner it... not really but whatever. Now on the jdm stuff. Body wise, its white with pink mugen rota wheels on new knockoff ebay tires. I have a way too big ebay special 3 inch exhaust that sounds great when i hit vtec. I do have a motor swap that i paid professional japanese people to install just so it could be as close to jdm as i could get it. Motor is b18 which is a 1.9 liter , stock pistons, stock rods, stock crank, stock head, $h!ty valve cover, a way too bigger header with a t-66 mounted in the rear end, undercover valve cover so you cant tell its vtec(also jdm) and a big shot of nitrous. Vtec is very strong, engages at 2300 rpm's all the way up. I have a ebay 6 puck clutch thats jdm since it was made in japan and was also installed by japanese people. The only thing that is not jdm about my swap is that i let some vietnamese guy with long hair put my radiator in. interior? i have 2 seats, 1 steering wheel, a cluster so i know when vtec engages and doors closed. very lightweight for drifting, and of course... very jdm.(the japanese are very little people, so they like light cars) car runs great, is really low, is very jdm loud, and have many pink decals and sticks all the way around it. I have beaten many cars with this, b20 turbo hatch, gsr turbo hatch, lsvtec turbo hatch, type r turbo hatch, b16 turbo hatch, and a few v8's such as a ford crown victoria, ford f150, and a miata also.

Everything i purchased for this vehicle was either made in japan, or china... which is close enough to japan. 7k obo. i need money so i can jdm out my other car... a c6 corvette/ I also broke my virginity in this car... so that adds in value. You may need to clean the seats out tho. She was a pretty big bitch.

On to the pics.

shitforsale023.jpg

shitforsale024.jpg

shitforsale025.jpg

I have beaten many cars with this, b20 turbo hatch, gsr turbo hatch, lsvtec turbo hatch, type r turbo hatch, b16 turbo hatch, and a few v8's such as a ford crown victoria, ford f150, and a miata also.

Now there's something to be proud of! F-150 and a Crown Vic! And a V8 Miata!

I love this bit:

Everything i purchased for this vehicle was either made in japan, or china... which is close enough to japan.

Everything i purchased for this vehicle was either made in japan, or china... which is close enough to japan.

Buying Chinese commands a premium? Who knew?!

I also broke my virginity in this car... so that adds in value. You may need to clean the seats out tho. She was a pretty big bitch.

I was under the impression that jizz stains and fat chick sweat would lower resale.

Lol, that line is my favorite ("Everything i purchased for this vehicle was either made in japan, or china... which is close enough to japan").

Geography WIN!

Definitely creative, and a winner for a car. Love the stock Integra steering wheel.

The funniest part is that is a B18B1 engine, which is a non-vtec engine (it's from a 94-97 Integra LS/RS/SE, based on the style of the valve cover - if my memory serves me). It's 1.8L as well. Certainly faster than the stock 1.5L that came in the car, if it runs. :-p

Edited by siegen

What idiot drifts a front wheel drive car???

That pig is worth about $144 a ton at ACE Iron and Metal down south of Parsons.

Ace would be generous to give them that much...

Wow, what a POS...

Chris

I do have a motor swap that i paid professional japanese people to install just so it could be as close to jdm as i could get it

wait im confused... are the people professional japanese as in "im a professional clown" occupation or japanese professional people... according to seigen they sound like professional "watch me burn this stupid american ding dong"... :lol:

This belongs on that best of Craigslist site. I like these lines-- 'I have a ebay 6 puck clutch thats jdm since it was made in japan and was also installed by japanese people. The only thing that is not jdm about my swap is that i let some vietnamese guy with long hair put my radiator in.'

What a goof.

Actually again while I don't like the ricers the actual guys who race Hondas are a pretty cool group of people.

Sadly, the interesting Hondas (older Civics, Preludes, CRX, et al) are going away and S2000 production ended back in June.

Read in a Honda Tuning Magazine about a guy who put 48 thou in a Civic-I can see a Honda as a cheap racecar, but I can't see dumping 48 K into one...

Chris

Actually again while I don't like the ricers the actual guys who race Hondas are a pretty cool group of people.

Sadly, the interesting Hondas (older Civics, Preludes, CRX, et al) are going away and S2000 production ended back in June.

Read in a Honda Tuning Magazine about a guy who put 48 thou in a Civic-I can see a Honda as a cheap racecar, but I can't see dumping 48 K into one...

Chris

$48k would buy a very clean used NSX. That's the only Honda I could see spending that much on.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

NSX's are awesome. I got the pleasure of seeing a black one up close and personal a few months ago. Even today they are great looking cars.

This is my buddy Steve's black on black '91. I've had the pleasure of riding in it many times over the last 10 years, and have driven it a few times. Sweet car. Love the engine noise, the feel of the manual steering, etc. They are fantastic on twisty mountain roads..about 5 years ago, we did a 200 mile day trip with 10 other NSXes from the Colorado club along with 4 Skylines (all RHD gray market imports), a few 300ZXs, Supra Turbos, along w/ one Viper that blew it's radiator hose 75 miles from the nearest major town...

carshow16-vi.jpg

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

Honda really was at their peak as compared to what other manufacturers were putting out in the late 80s to mid 90's.

I'm fond of that era of Honda/Acura also because of the McLaren Hondas in F1...I was a huge Ayrton Senna fan...the mid '80s to mid '90s is my favorite era of F1.

The bulging headlights and taillights are the worst "styling" element in the history of bad styling elements. I hate them so much.

+F4240 (Its the hexadecimal for 1 million)

I mean That ruins the Honda accord for me. I saw one in traffic in basque red pearl (I really like that color Honda did good there) and then i saw the front with bulging lights and was disgusted. perfectly good transportation ruined by the bulge.

Sometimes, bulges can be very attractive. But not in a headlight. :omfg:

I'll take the one with bulges in the sweater, you take the one with bulges in the pants. We can both be very, very happy.

Chris

+F4240 (Its the hexadecimal for 1 million)

I mean That ruins the Honda accord for me. I saw one in traffic in basque red pearl (I really like that color Honda did good there) and then i saw the front with bulging lights and was disgusted. perfectly good transportation ruined by the bulge.

It's one of the reasons why I like the Accord coupe, teh headlights and tail lights are mounted flush.