!!!TED!!!

2011 Ford Fiesta at the Georgian College Autoshow

17 posts in this topic

Here are pictures and a video of the 2011 Ford Fiesta at the Georgian College Autoshow in Barrie, Ontario, Canada.

I think its very cool and will do very well! Great build quality and materials with modern styling.

VIDEO:

PICS:

IMG_6037.jpg

IMG_6039.jpg

IMG_5856.jpg

IMG_5857.jpg

IMG_5858.jpg

IMG_6040.jpg

IMG_6041.jpg

IMG_6042.jpg

IMG_6043.jpg

IMG_6044.jpg

IMG_6045.jpg

IMG_6046.jpg

IMG_6047.jpg

IMG_6050.jpg

I love the Fiesta. I can't wait to take one for a spin.

Me too--ever since seeing a lime green one as above, buzzing around locally. Very cool little car with some presence & the quality/dynamics to back it up.

I know it's a different class, a step or so lower in size, but this little Fiesta has verve...then from GM we end up with things like the Cruze that are so painfully bland and "huh?" at the same time from driving dynamics to styling, which makes you wonder. Specific to that side, the Fiesta has everyone wondering what the new Focus will also really be like...should be another Ford winner.

We just need something like the new Astra...thankfully/hopefully Buick does get that, and then hopefully the new Aveo that was shown really is more worthy car compared to things like the Fiesta and not another Korean meh.

Agreed. I am a huge Focus/fiesta fan, and this car can't go on sale soon enough here in the states.

GM also can't get something like this out with the GM verve and style soon enough, imho.

Chris

That interior says Fisher Price to me. Decent looking econo box on the outside but the interior is beyond cheap looking. The lighting could probably be part of the reason.

That interior says Fisher Price to me. Decent looking econo box on the outside but the interior is beyond cheap looking. The lighting could probably be part of the reason.

The materials and fit-n-finish were all very good. You have to remember that this will fit at a price point below the Focus. Id say it was better put together than the current NA Focus.

IMG_6050.jpg

Alright! There's enough room in the centre console for my pet horse's tampon!

Yeah, that interior is a whole lot of budget and youth-inspired appearance, but it'll work for them.

Everyone who has reviewed the car says it has a quality feel and finish to the cabin that other interiors in the class lack.

20236933-E.jpg

IMG_6050.jpg

Everyone who has reviewed the car says it has a quality feel and finish to the cabin that other interiors in the class lack.

20236933-E.jpg

If the trim levels for the two pics above are almost the same, then I can see some cost cutting for the CDM version already. :P

I'm going to wait and see rather than judging based on photos. It's very hard to get good lighting with a camera for interiors. You can easily make nice interiors look cheap. Ted himself said the interior is good quality.

I'm going to wait and see rather than judging based on photos. It's very hard to get good lighting with a camera for interiors. You can easily make nice interiors look cheap. Ted himself said the interior is good quality.

Something's missing - in the CDM focus which is not in the EDM focus. :P

I just want to say in every Fiesta thread in case the chairman of Ford Motor Company is reading this... 3-door please.:)

Now this is a great road test of the new Fiesta....eat your heart out Blue Brother's...enjoy :P

click lol

Edited by Delta Force79

I have sat in it and it's pretty good for its class and price range. IMHO better than the Corsa's interior.

Thanks for posting this.

Wow! It looks great! Ford will definitely own the mainstream subcompact segment when this hits the U.S. market. Nothing else in the segment looks this good. Absolutely nothing. Way to go Ford!

Me too--ever since seeing a lime green one as above, buzzing around locally. Very cool little car with some presence & the quality/dynamics to back it up.

I agree....I also saw a lime green one here in Orange County (wonder if it's the press car that Edmunds/Motor Trend, etc., have driven?)

It was one of the few cars I started driving like a maniac just to catch up to it and catch a closer glimpse.....and what an adorable little car it was......I think it will do really good here.....

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead