Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
!!!TED!!!

2011 Mazda2 at the Georgian College Autoshow

7 posts in this topic

Here are pictures and a video of the 2011 Mazda2 at the Georgian College Autoshow in Barrie, Ontario, Canada.

They had two on hand. Only the green one was open (by request). Its a bit on the cheap side (material-wise), but looks very nice. If priced right, it should do well.

VIDEO:

PICS:

IMG_5988.jpg

IMG_5990.jpg

IMG_5991.jpg

IMG_5992.jpg

IMG_5993.jpg

IMG_5995.jpg

IMG_5996.jpg

IMG_5997.jpg

IMG_5998.jpg

IMG_6008.jpg

First off, Ted, thank you for always being out there and snapping awesome pictures and videos!

Secondly, not a fan. Then again, I dislike all cars in this class. At least it's not smiling stupidly like it's bigger brother.

Yes sir, nice job, Ted.

As for the 2, it's just conservative enough, but where's that 3-door?

Thanks guys. Its my pleasure to share this stuff. This is one of my favorite shows of the season. They always have something interesting and new, in an unassuming, friendly, student run setting.

The weather is always great for pic taking too.

Hmmm... EDM version... hope US-regulation bumpers don't ruin the looks, which are nothing spectacular, but not bad either. Personally I like the Fiesta more.

Hmmm... EDM version... hope US-regulation bumpers don't ruin the looks, which are nothing spectacular, but not bad either. Personally I like the Fiesta more.

I liked the Fiesta a bit more too. I wonder if they will update this with the grin when it comes to market here.

I liked the Fiesta a bit more too. I wonder if they will update this with the grin when it comes to market here.

The Fiesta is a car I worry more about regarding how US regulation bumpers will affect its looks. As fas as the Mazda2 is concerned, they haven't put the silly grin in it yet, as far as I know: all those I see around Lisbon are grin-free.