Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Holden testing facelifted VE/VF Commodore

8 posts in this topic

Holden testing facelifted VE/VF Commodore

Hot off the heels of the release of Holden’s SIDI engine range, Holden has been sprung testing what has been dubbed as the VF Commodore.

The VF Commodore is rumoured to receive a revised front end and interior. Sources within Holden suggest evaluation of prototypes is currently underway with road traversing vehicles (such as the one pictured), along with public workshops on its design elements.

link here:

http://www.pavle.com.au/114/holden-testing...vevf-commodore/

Looks like it has a smoother, rounder front end than the current Commodore, and those A-pillars do look thinner! :AH-HA_wink:

The nose has camo on it, wouldn't be so sure about the rounder front.

I hope it isn't so rounded...because FUGLY.

Put it on a diet, though, and then we can talk.

I hope it isn't so rounded...because FUGLY.

Put it on a diet, though, and then we can talk.

I believe a diet is part of the plan, but I'm uncertain if that applies to this facelift - or the next full redesign.

I believe a diet is part of the plan, but I'm uncertain if that applies to this facelift - or the next full redesign.

I could see it happening with the facelift if they want to prolong Zeta much longer without investment for a fresh sheet platform otherwise full redesign time would be more appropriate.

Reducing A pillars means some use of high strength steel for achieving same structural rigidity - meaning some weight reduction. Keep it up Meneral Gotors.

I could see it happening with the facelift if they want to prolong Zeta much longer without investment for a fresh sheet platform otherwise full redesign time would be more appropriate.

Reducing A pillars means some use of high strength steel for achieving same structural rigidity - meaning some weight reduction. Keep it up Meneral Gotors.

I'm fairly sure that weight reduction is part of this update, but I'm not certain. Holden tends to update product very quickly and go farther than most when they do.

They tend to not let things get stale.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0