Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
burningman

200X Corvette Stingray

24 posts in this topic

Welp guys heres my take on a Stingray. I see this thing right between the Z06 and the C6.
The changes are subtle but they are there if you know where to look :)
Posted Image

post the original if ya can, but from what i can tell . . . twas superb lots of subtle changes but you can def tell its not a standard vette, def a stingray

Looks very good, nice job. I like what you did to the side vent, but I'm not sure I care much for the changes you made to the exhuast.

That's totally hot. Ohhhh man.

Very cool. I like how you moved the reverse lights up from the bumper.

Great job!!.......and you know what would really make it a Stingray in my eyes?..... sail panels instead of the glass hatch.

thanks guys Harley...I was gonna do a flat rear windo with sail panels but I wanted to just give the feeling of a sailpanel. Basically with the idea that if this wasn't produced it could be turned into a rebody for the Z06. So those peices i have work in conjunction with the glass hatch but still give the vibe of sail panels.

That is one b e a u tiful vette. excellent chop. B)

ok i had a really long post about how AMAZING that is but then i went back for another look and i passed out on the floor and hit my head so i forgot what i was gonna say, oh well. I WANT ONE!

Welp guys heres my take on a Stingray. I see this thing right between the Z06 and the C6.
The changes are subtle but they are there if you know where to look :)
Posted Image

[post="4904"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Beautiful, just Beautiful. And what's best is that aside from the rear window changes, all this could be really feasible for a special edition or custom model.

:metal: :metal: :metal: That looks beautifully bad-ass! It really does impart the feel of a '69 Stingray. I wish to God they'd put the backups in the taillights like that on the real car. for some reason though I see Lotus Elise in there somehow. not sure why. Lets see a front view! :bowdown: Edited by Turbojett

Love it! :)

Doug, Looks awesome, nice to see you turning your attention to Chevy. I liked the Camaro, but this ranks up there with your Challenger chop as one of my favorites!

just checked out your site...holy cow, you are awsome. you need to post more of that if you dont. every work is beautiful. i love the mopars.

thank you guys I appreciate the kind words! I'm messing with a front view as we speak.

[post="6917"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I cant wait to see what the front is going to look like! When do you think that you will have it done?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0