Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

AutoBlog: Review: 2009 Lexus LX570 is three tons of luxury with a dollop of off-road mastery

7 posts in this topic

Filed under: SUV, Lexus, Reviews, Luxury

lexuslx570review_01_opt.jpg
2009 Lexus LX570 - Click above for high-res image gallery

While the Lexus LX570 is the flagship SUV in the automaker's lineup, its glory is often overshadowed by the best-selling RX. With proven Land Cruiser bloodlines, and the Tundra's V8 muscle under its hood, the seven-passenger LX competes in the rarefied full-size luxury SUV segment occupied by the Land Rover Range Rover and Cadillac Escalade. What does the Japanese entrant hold over its British and American counterparts? And more importantly, what makes the LX unique in this segment? Find out after the jump...

Photos copyright ©2009 Michael Harley / Weblogs, Inc.

Continue reading Review: 2009 Lexus LX570 is three tons of luxury with a dollop of off-road mastery

Review: 2009 Lexus LX570 is three tons of luxury with a dollop of off-road mastery originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 07 Oct 2009 11:57:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=eymY3OD31jE:hHaLVqPZ-bg:wF9xT autoblog?i=eymY3OD31jE:hHaLVqPZ-bg:V_sGL
eymY3OD31jE

View the full article

Hard to imagine a more lackluster, aged design than this. Fresh out of 1999.

-- -- -- -- --

Oh wait- the mercedes G-wagon : 1979-retro-fantastic.

Edited by balthazar

At least the G-Wagon and the Range Rover have character. This does not, which is why I don't like it.

Range Rover is snappy-looking (at least while peeking out of service bays across the country), but the G-wagon is a design travesty.

I am not a big Range Rover guy, but love the G-Class like DF said, because of its character. This thing is okay, I actually like the 2006-2007 LX-470 the most and the old LX-450's alot better. For this kind of money I could have a Camaro SS and nice Z71 Tahoe. Or a sweet Escalade Platinum.

Edited by gm4life

It sounds as though Toyota has managed to pull a serious badge job with this one.

I'm not sure why this is a new article... this thing has been out over a year now.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0