Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRDETROITMETAL

CADILLAC NIGHTS - AD @2

8 posts in this topic

Appreciate the comments (esp Dodgefan)....THX, I made a second effort with another "idea" :

cadillacnightpost.jpg

:unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates:

That's certainly better. The slogan is still hard to read though. I would suggest a thicker font or darkening the background. I a good rule of them is to step away from it a bit and see how easy it is to read at a glance.

I a good rule of them is to step away from it a bit and see how easy it is to read at a glance.

Which usually doesn't work well if you're the one who wrote it, so perhaps a better method is to ask someone across the room to read it, and if they have to squint or if they stutter or stall much, it's too hard to read to be a tagline.

Keep end use in mind : above is valid if the usage is a billboard, for ex, but most magazines are not read from across the room.

I'd prefer to see lighter pics overall, and more balance in contrast (the lower right quadrant is so much brighter than the other 3). Also not a fan of the pics bleeding into each other.

Edited by balthazar

It don't need to be read from a cross the room, but it must still be able to grab the reader's attention and be easy to read at a glance.

^^^ THX interesting comments & helpul thoughts ....also I did another version of the blue DTS sedan :

dtsv3.jpg

:smilies-38096: :unitedstates: :unitedstates:

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

My suggestion: focus on one car at a time. If you have to do a "line-up" shot, make sure they look like they're all part of the same picture, not three cut and pasted together.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0