Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRDETROITMETAL

Caddy Ad (converj)

3 posts in this topic

Ok I focused on ONE car with this layout, Appreciate the commentary on the other 2 very much & I am taking your advice to action :

caddyadpost.jpg

:unitedstates: :smilies-38096:

Much better, but use a better font. Go to DAFont.com and find a few nice fonts there to use. I'd also leave out the pics of the Converj concept and focus solely on your BTS hybrid concept.

Check out the layouts of these ads to use as a sort of "roadmap."

Cadillac_cts_lrg.gif

photo1ha9d19rjtogq.jpg

You just need one picture of the car. Abstain from using pictures of other models unless they are, like I said previously, all in the same shot/picture. Strive for a simple clean background that makes the car the center of focus. If you are using gradients in your background, make sure they are smooth and unified. Your ads lack a very important principal of design and that's unity.

You need to think about how people view advertising. With an ad, you have a mere one or two seconds to capture the viewer's attention. Usually a strong visual is what will draw a person in, and then the heading text will be the next thing they read if the image hooks them enough. Like whiteknight said below, you need to pick one image that best represents your concept and make it the focus of the ad. Simple and clean should be your result, not cluttered.

I don't think your heading text is very strong at the moment. It could be describing any automaker. Pick one concept from your vehicle and make that your ad's focus...maybe it's the 230 mpg? Maybe the solar roof panels? The more information you have on a page, the less likely your viewer will remember anything they read. But if you make an ad that revolves around one strong concept (such as solar roof panels) there is a much better chance that one strong idea will stick with them long after they are done viewing the ad.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room