The Regal Buick Returns!

It's called "60 day money back guarantee"

Actually, I wish GM would bring back the overnight test drive again....

And Autoshow in Motion. GM needs that NOW more than any other time. Let those consumers DRIVE the vehicles which are getting better every day.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ford paid to have that ride and drive at the event. Usually at "motor trend shows" there is one company that is contracted to do ride and drives for cars.

I know from following GM Southwest on twitter, that they do ride and drives at malls and other places all the time. I haven't been able to find a schedule for it, but they tweet constantly on where they are going to be.

I think they are in San Jose, CA next.

The sad fact is.....none of the debates on this thread really matter........as has been stated over and over again.....what is GM going to do to get people to come into the Buick showroom....much less slow their car down to even glace over at the lot...?

Because obviously good (excellent?) product isn't now good enough anymore for GM......and I'm the first to admit I don't have the answer.....nor do I have any really good suggestions anymore....

I REALLY like the new LaCrosse (especially after seeing it at the auto show in person) and the Regal looks like a car even I would buy.....but the sad fact of GM's perception problem was highlighted all over again when I was at the O.C. auto show.

Again.....the GM displays were ghost towns. Except for a few people checking out ZR-1s and the Camaro, the displays....were....deserted.....even Cadillac, even the CTS-V didn't garner any attention while I was there.

And Buick? Let me just say the entire time I was in the Buick display looking at the LaCrosse.....one, I repeat, one person looked at a LaCrosse or sat inside one......and, oh yeah, he was old.....

Of course I'm going to tell you the imports were jammed packed....that's because they were.....you could hardly walk through Audi/BMW/etc.....even (bland) Toyota was crowded.....EVEN FORD had a ton of people checking out Taurus, Mustang, Fusion.....in fact, Ford was almost as busy as any of the imports.

Do you think the bailout had anything to do with this? Seriously.