Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

AutoBlog: VIDEO: Dutch auto journo says Lexus LF-A is the best car he's ever driven

1 post in this topic

Filed under: Coupe, Performance, Videos, Lexus, Luxury

bangma_lfa_best.jpg
Dutch auto journo Thomas Bangma giving his opinion on the Lexus LF-A -- Click above to view the video after the jump

The man you see above is Thomas Bangma. Described as a Dutch automotive journalist, and noted on his LinkedIn page as an "Independent Automotive Professional," we can't find much dirt on him -- but if he's getting invited to press events for the Lexus LF-A, he must know a bit about something.

During that aforementioned event, Mr. Bangma gave his opinion on Lexus' glacially developing supercar, and he adds no sugar to the medicine: "The car is the best car I have ever driven in my whole life as an automotive journalist." Well then. What we can definitely say is that as it flies by behind him, it sounds positively murderous. In a good way. Follow the jump for the rest of Bangma's thoughts.

[source:
via Cars UK]

Continue reading VIDEO: Dutch auto journo says Lexus LF-A is the best car he's ever driven

VIDEO: Dutch auto journo says Lexus LF-A is the best car he's ever driven originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:26:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

| Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=ao4HzyMqnK8:RJ2UjWTwryo:wF9xT autoblog?i=ao4HzyMqnK8:RJ2UjWTwryo:V_sGL
ao4HzyMqnK8

View the full article

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0