NewsFeeder

Jalopnik: Chevy Cruze Wagon Spotted [Spy Photos]

30 posts in this topic

Looks much better without that black plastic greenhouse extension.

edit - Too bad it's a fake...

Edited by pow

That would be a nice addition to the lineup if it were real, but I thought that 'supposedly' there was going to be a coupe a year after the sedan.

Screw the wagon. They should build a sea-oh-ew-pee-eee.

I thought that coupe is going to be a N/A only body style for the Cruze.

Yet this would sell in great numbers like a Saturn S wagon. How long has it been since you saw one of those? Now make a performance model like the Mazda 3 for the enthusiast.

It is not that bad looking for a chop.

A COUPE? Wow...that one took me a while.

Uh-oh. Too slow. :neenerneener:

I wasn't aware any information about a Cruze leaked out through the cracks. Good.

That's a shame it's supposedly a chop. Even blurred, that side profile looks very handsome.

I actually like that, even though I am not a fan of tiny quarter windows on wagons, a la CTS. I'd like to see a genuine wagon in the Cruze lineup, but I am afraid GM thinks everyone will want the Orlando instead... wrong-o.

coupe please

That's a shame it's supposedly a chop. Even blurred, that side profile looks very handsome.

+1

I thought the new Aveo was going to be close in size the the Balt/Cruze...

Yet this would sell in great numbers like a Saturn S wagon. How long has it been since you saw one of those? Now make a performance model like the Mazda 3 for the enthusiast.

It is not that bad looking for a chop.

Most years of S-Series wagons sold in the 20-30k range, or about 10% of sales. Of course, for most years of S-Series sales, it outsold the Cobalt's #s. The Cruze will probably sell less, since it sounds like it's meant to be a little more premium, so 10% of 150k cars a year may not justify the existence of a wagon.

I see plenty of S-Series wagons around still, and I live 2.5hrs away from the nearest dealer (if it's even still open). ;)

LMAO.. Yeah, me too :D

I thought he said he saw someone being a pee-ee. While I'm not into that kind of thing, personally I'd rather be the pee-er than the pee-ee. Then again, maybe he was referring to the car's color.

-RBB

<!--quoteo(post=548231:date=Oct 21 2009, 05:42 PM:name=whiteknight)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (whiteknight @ Oct 21 2009, 05:42 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=548231"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Screw the wagon. They should build a sea-oh-ew-pee-eee.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

the Cruze coupe will be out about a year after the sedan. the current Cobalt coupe will continue to be produced until then.

I really like the looks of the CRUZE sedan, and I could see the wifes HHR go away for a wagon. Now just offer me an engine in the 170-190 hp range.

Edited by RjION

All you young turks who want coupes, are all probably single dudes, who can't think beyond their

next conquest!

Try putting an infant car seat or baby bed in the back of a coupe.... a little hard to do, isn't it?

Man, those four doors make it look easy.

When you are on the inside, and you want your buddy and his girlfriend to join you, do you get out to

let them in the back, or fold over like squished bread to get'em in?

And for those who are concerned about the outside look, do you see it when you are in the drivers seat?

Or are you just for impressing your neighbors, who can't see you in the car with the darkened windows anyway!

GET REAL, and get your heads out of your asses.

If you want artwork, take a picture and hang it on your wall.

I want a car that can WORK FOR ME!

BMW blew away to two-door myth many years ago! For those of you who are

not old enough to remember, coupes became favorites due to weight --- for racing!

Ya know, when you raced the car you drove 5 days a week, and not some other clone!

Edited by rkmdogs

All you young turks who want coupes, are all probably single dudes, who can't think beyond their

next conquest!

Try putting an infant car seat or baby bed in the back of a coupe.... a little hard to do, isn't it?

Man, those four doors make it look easy.

When you are on the inside, and you want your buddy and his girlfriend to join you, do you get out to

let them in the back, or fold over like squished bread to get'em in?

And for those who are concerned about the outside look, do you see it when you are in the drivers seat?

Or are you just for impressing your neighbors, who can't see you in the car with the darkened windows anyway!

GET REAL, and get your heads out of your asses.

If you want artwork, take a picture and hang it on your wall.

I want a car that can WORK FOR ME!

BMW blew away to two-door myth many years ago! For those of you who are

not old enough to remember, coupes became favorites due to weight --- for racing!

Ya know, when you raced the car you drove 5 days a week, and not some other clone!

:confused0071:

I know I prefer the practicality of a Sedan or Wagon but c'mon now, that's a bit much. It's personal taste that means that people like coupes, there's no need to sling that kind of attitude unprovoked.

Well, I like the way a coupe looks..

The Balt has a baby seat in the back, and he gets out with no issues....

:confused0071:

I know I prefer the practicality of a Sedan or Wagon but c'mon now, that's a bit much. It's personal taste that means that people like coupes, there's no need to sling that kind of attitude unprovoked.

Sounds like he's been severely PWed...happens to men in the married/w kids situation. I like the practicality of an 4dr SUV (i.e. a high riding wagon) for a daily driver, but love coupes.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor