Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

AutoBlog: 2010 Nissan Rogue Krom revealed

8 posts in this topic

Filed under: Crossover, Nissan

nissan_rogue_krom.jpg

When we hear the word "Krom" we think of Conan the Barbarian in the crypt, finally acquiring that giant sword. Nissan, on the other hand, uses the word to signify its new specialty vehicle line. You've seen the factory-accessorized Cube Krom, and now Nissan apparently believes the time is right for a Rogue Krom. The front clip gets a GT-R-esque treatment, while the rear gets a center-exit exhaust with a sportier sound. The package sits on blinged-up wheels, and gets finished off with privacy glass, body-colored mirrors, and steering wheel audio controls.

Three color choices -- Venom Red, Wicket Black, and Gotham Gray -- will set off the Krom badge in the hopes of making this Rogue the baddest grocery-getter on the block. Maybe that way it won't be so awkward when you swing your sword over your head, scream "Krom!" and ask your next door neighbor, "Do you want to live forever?" It will be awkward when he calls the police on you, though.

Nissan didn't announce pricing on the Rogue Krom, but you can read about everything else in the press release after the jump.

[source: Carformance]

Continue reading 2010 Nissan Rogue Krom revealed

2010 Nissan Rogue Krom revealed originally appeared on Autoblog on Sat, 24 Oct 2009 10:44:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=YjcQ3OKCM3g:uJ-EfZfrpO8:wF9xT autoblog?i=YjcQ3OKCM3g:uJ-EfZfrpO8:V_sGL
YjcQ3OKCM3g

View the full article

looks like a sentra/corrola mix plus .. you know.. wagon/hatch jacked up.... no wonder these are easy to forget.

The front end, even with the W-body-eclipsing overhang, looks better than the regular model, it should be on all of these Datsuns.

A hopelessly generic and bland addition to an already hopelessly generic and bland vehicle.

A hopelessly generic and bland addition to an already hopelessly generic and bland vehicle.

+1. Which means it should sell well. Genericans today love bland.

There are Japanese cars I love...and I've spoken of them in the past on C and G.

That being said, WTF is up with Japanese carmakers? First Acura goes retarded in a big way with their styling, Toyota goes mindlessly bland, Mitsu goes profoundly bass ackwards...and now Nissan seems to be building the most mindlessly ugly and crappy stuff imaginable to humankind.

We are doomed no doubt to further abortions from Nissan and Co...

Chris

I think of the current US market Japanese designs, I like Mazda overall (the fish faces are unique, gives them some character) and Infiniti..the rest seem too dull.

Even Subaru has lost it's distinctiveness, some of it's models seem to rip off Toyota and other generics.

women love to buy $h! like this.

looks like a tribeca or something.

rogue is not the worst though, its just feminine.

at least its not a CRv