Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

AutoBlog: 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour to start at $29,670

5 posts in this topic

Filed under: Car Buying, Videos, Honda

2010-accord-crosstour-011-ex-lk_opt.jpg
2010 Honda Accord Crosstour - Click above for high-res image gallery

It's fair to say that the 2010 Accord Crosstour has caused Honda some heartburn in the U.S. already, but Japanese brand's new CUV has taken another step toward the showroom regardless. Honda has already given us some wheel time with the Crosstour, so keep your eyes peeled for our review at noon Eastern today. If that's not enough to keep you occupied, pricing for the 2010 Crosstour has just been released, and the new model starts just slightly under $30,000, running up to about $37,000. Honda has also released tons of new Accord Crosstour glamor shots (check 'em out in the gallery below).

EPA efficiency numbers are also included with the pricing, helping buyers understand what the care and feeding of an Accord Crosstour will do to their wallets. An EX-L loaded up with all-wheel drive ("4WD" in Hondaspeak), all the luxury goodies, and navigation earns an EPA estimated 20 mpg combined. Honda's 3.5-liter V6 with Variable Cylinder Management earns 25 mpg on the highway and 17 mpg city. Front-drive ("2WD) Crosstours muster 18/27, which are competitive figures for its class. Speaking of classes, don't forget to check out our First Drive at noon to see if the Crosstour is the Valedictorian or in need of remedial instruction.

[source: Honda]

Continue reading 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour to start at $29,670

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour to start at $29,670 originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 03 Nov 2009 09:27:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=dqiev3SA7ps:eiAI-AyfH5E:wF9xT autoblog?i=dqiev3SA7ps:eiAI-AyfH5E:V_sGL
dqiev3SA7ps

View the full article

How much is this monstrosity? Twenty Nine thousand dollars?!? I'm ruined!" -- Herb Powell, former President and CEO, Powell Motors Corp

danny-devito.jpg

And I thought the Venza was ugly...

My Note to Honda:

Dear Honda,

Please do not build ugly, worthless, over priced crap like the Crosstour anymore, please leave the ugly, worthless, overpriced crap to Toyota. (They have done a much better job of that than you, until now.)

-gm4life

Thank god the TSX Wagon is coming. That can't be possible more expensive than this monstrosity??!?

Thank god the TSX Wagon is coming. That can't be possible more expensive than this monstrosity??!?

My thoughts exactly.

But with the Crosstour you get a V6 and optional AWD, as well as probably more interior room.

That being said, the TSX Sport Wagon will be nicer looking.

I just had a startling realization! Honda is releasing this vehicle, which is arguably on the ugly side of the scale of 1 to 10, so that the TSX Wagon looks hot by comparison. It's the old ugly-friend trick.