Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

AutoBlog: Foreskin Removal: Dartz Prombron drops the whale penis

7 posts in this topic

Filed under: SUV, Russia, Design/Style, Luxury

dartz-prombron-monaco-red-diamond-editio
Dartz Prombron luxury SUV from Russia

You probably heard about the Dartz Prombron recently, the ultra-luxury armored SUV from Russia that would feature, among other ne plus ultra materials, leather pulled from whale penis foreskin. Why whale foreskin? Someone told them it was the best so they jumped on it. Unfortunately, the attraction didn't last very long. They have issued a release saying they will release the penis from their options list. Apparently the company has had a rethink on their choice of interior materials after receiving negative responses to their announcement from Greenpeace, the World Wildlife Fund, and even Pamela Anderson.

Personally, we think this might be more of a reaction to the new anti-whaling boat that the Sea Shephards have picked up for the upcoming season of Whale Wars: The newly rechristened Ady Gil, a 90 km/h semi-submersible tri-hull that holds the record for global circumnavigation. Whatever the reason, Dartz has Bobbitted the penis from the vehicle's spec sheet. In a brilliant press release that we couldn't possibly put into any better words, the company announced the change. Follow the jump to read the verbiage for yourself. Thanks for the tips, everyone!

[source: Dartz via The Star, Jameslist]

Continue reading Foreskin Removal: Dartz Prombron drops the whale penis

Foreskin Removal: Dartz Prombron drops the whale penis originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:28:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=LYJ8nzkOCZo:cvFoHlyKR2I:wF9xT autoblog?i=LYJ8nzkOCZo:cvFoHlyKR2I:V_sGL
LYJ8nzkOCZo

View the full article

Unreal.

The Russian press release is hilarious.

On another note, why does Autoblog prevent the use of the back button, effectively blocking this thread the link came from?

Very annoying.

It really makes me wonder who decided to try making leather out of whale foreskins...whether or not it's great leather, who thought of it?

Some ppl might love sitting on whale penis. I am not one of them.

More on the story

We have no any ideas to kill the whale or something like that. All we want- to make just luxury car…. We just looking for most expensive products for this car — and that’s why we choosed whale penis leathure when we checked it is most of most. After wave of protest we realised our mistake and make a decision not to use natural leathure at all.
- quote verbatim from the press release

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0