New forum software. Shiny!

One thing about 'View New Content', doesn't look like it has the option to view the last week's worth of posts like 'View New Posts' did w/ the old software.

One of the things I don't like about the default behaviour of View New Content or View New Posts is it only shows posts since I last checked, whether that was 10 min ago or 10 hrs ago. I'd really like the ability to see all the threads active in the last 24 hours, for example. That would be more useful.

I haven't had any issues yet with view new content not showing any results. I know this has been mentioned and is being worked on, my only gripe is the color scheme. Also in my profile my avatar is large and overlaps part of my profile at least for me.

Another bug I noticed..when you enter the forums, it says 'Todays Top Posters'..it shows me at 24, but this is only the second post I've made today. Maybe I did 24 yesterday, but not today. Maybe the a related bug to the mark up/down quota problem.

I've seen oddness w/ edit occasionally... where I have to hit edit a couple times to get it to take, and where it behaves like reply instead. Maybe it a Chrome bug...not sure. Overall, things have worked fine for me w/ IE, Firefox, and Chrome.

I've seen oddness w/ edit occasionally... where I have to hit edit a couple times to get it to take, and where it behaves like reply instead. Maybe it a Chrome bug...not sure. Overall, things have worked fine for me w/ IE, Firefox, and Chrome.

Does it with IE too.

Any corrections while composing a post are sluggish as well.

One minor nit: I find myself frequently hitting 'Attach this File' when I mean to hit 'Add Reply' because I don't see Add Reply unless I scroll down. The area where Add Reply, Preview Post, and Cancel seems quite a ways below the text box.