Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

Jalopnik: Killjoy Tattles On Drive-Through Bikini Coffee Shop Customers [Novelties]

6 posts in this topic

bikini_barista_3.jpgA Washington man doesn't like coffee shops with scantily clad baristas, so he's staking the establishments out and then encouraging boycotts of businesses if one of their employees patronizes while driving a company car. Grade A, 100%, jerk.

The shops in question are in Snohomish County, Washington, just on the north side of Seattle, and serve coffee while providing eye-candy with bikini-wearing lady baristas. The stalker concerned citizen doesn't like this, thinks its crude and disgusting and offensive and probably hates puppies and the American flag too. Accordingly, he's set about surveilling these establishments, which have been spreading due to popularity and competition, and reporting on his cute little website any instances of a company owned vehicle pulling up for a fresh cup of joe, then he advocating a wholesale boycott of those companies. We're pretty certain the term "asshat" isn't derogatory enough. [KOMONews]

Photo credit Nykola

di
di

full?d=H0mrP-F8Qgo full?d=yIl2AUoC8zA full?i=R98ZjoD7rQE:FkMThAp9oe0:D7DqB2pKE full?i=R98ZjoD7rQE:FkMThAp9oe0:V_sGLiPBp
R98ZjoD7rQE

View the full article

I saw a TV show where this chain was featured. A nice woman owns the store and the employees all seemed really happy. He needs to get a life.

I saw a story on the news about something along these lines. I'm not sure whether this story is completely accurate or not because the one I saw had legitimate concerns. The girls were topless with their booth locations being right alongside public sidewalks where children were present. In other locations, girls were flashing passing motorists on the street to try drum up business. I think one can understand the concerns many of the public would have.

I saw a TV show where this chain was featured. A nice woman owns the store and the employees all seemed really happy. He needs to get a life.

If a nice woman owns the chain and the employees are happy...hmmm...don't think I'd mind my own daughters working in a place like that.

Methinks the female body is a work of art...and I'd love to buy my ayem coffee from a place like that!

Be a little cold in Ohio in November, though.

Chris

imagine the winter winds of north dakota on those points of attention. depth charge please!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0