Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
intrigued

testing the waters

9 posts in this topic

I may be looking to buy a new car this coming summer. I would need to sell my 2005 Mustang GT (Black exterior Tan interior)first.

It has a clean and clear title and never been in any accidents - carfax verifiable

There are very few paint blemishes, all are very smell rock chips and a little bit of road rash on the front right wheel.

It is a Deluxe trim with the following options and specs

* 4.6 SOHC 24 valve 300 hp 320 ftlb V8

* 5 speed manual transmission with 3.55 LSD rear end

* 17 inch heritage wheels with P235 pirelli all seasons with a decent amount of tread left

* leather interior

* 6 disk in dash shaker 500 stero system

It has a bit over 69k miles right now.

If anyone on C and G is interested I will sell it for $14,500.

The car is located in New Rochelle NY but has CT tags.

I reserve the right to back out but I am entertaining offers.

Cheers,

Dan

If you add some pics, I'll put it out on the C&G twitter and Facebook for you.

http://www.cheersandgears.com/index.php/topic/24293-my-new-ride/ This link has pics I already posted if you could just post them from here. I don't have the originals anymore and I can't upload at work. If you can't salvage the pics from here I can take new pictures of the car.

Man, that looks nice! Shame you're not in my neck of the woods, because I'd love to check it out. 'Stangs in that price range and age in my area often have huge miles, modifications, or were driven by people who should be strapped to a wheelchair in an insane asylum instead of a driver's seat.

Edited by Captainbooyah

Yeah, the problem with listing on a webiste like this is you'll have a lot of interest but its from people who are far away. Still with people like 68 ready to do a road trip at the drop of a hat, i figure ti was worth the shot. I'd rather see the car go to people who would take care of it then go out and sell it on the open market.

I decided that I want to price this car to move. If anyone is seriously interested please email me at dbarnaby86@gmail.com Firm and final price is 12500. What you see is what you pay, just like pre fire sale saturns.

11000. I need to get a buyer! ahhhhhh

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0