Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

AutoBlog: LA 2009: Scion xB Release Series 7.0 limited to 2,000 copies

1 post in this topic

Filed under: LA Auto Show, Hatchback, Scion

Scion xB Release Series 7.0 - Click above for high-res image gallery

Just yesterday we shared with you some pics of and specs on the latest Scion Release Series, the xB 7.0. It's a tradition of sorts for Scion to come out with a new Release at the LA Auto Show. For this go-around, Scion seems to have been indulging in some fermented grapes, as the bloody thing is painted Murasaki! That would be purple for those of us not fluent in Japanese. Well, we have just one thing to say now that we've seen it in person, we're glad it's going to be limited to just 2,000 units.

It's not so much the underlying xB, or the DAMD body kit, or the custom stitching on the interior. It's not the TRD springs for sure, and the new exhaust tips aren't that bad. It's just that when the whole thing is swathed in purple, we can't get past the color. In any case, you can check out the high-res gallery below and the press release after the jump and judge the 7.0 for yourself.

Live photos copyright ©2009 Frank Fillipponio / Weblogs, Inc.

Continue reading LA 2009: Scion xB Release Series 7.0 limited to 2,000 copies

LA 2009: Scion xB Release Series 7.0 limited to 2,000 copies originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 02 Dec 2009 17:59:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

autoblog?i=9Y-W-i-NHkM:NRbzIeCzU3w:wF9xT autoblog?i=9Y-W-i-NHkM:NRbzIeCzU3w:V_sGL

View the full article

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room