Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blake Noble

Send In The Clone

12 posts in this topic

The Buick's "unofficially" for sale. Asking price is $3,000 firm.

If anyone here is interested, send a PM. If a deal with the previous owner falls through, it's going to Craigslist and I don't expect it to last very long.

Well nothing has fallen through with the previous owner yet, but I'm going to go ahead and see what offers I get: http://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/1502630003.html

I set my asking price $500 too high to keep interest low. After this weekend, if the car doesn't go back and I don't drive off in an '85 Trans Am, I'm dropping the price back down to $3,000 and going to really push it so that it will sell by Christmas.

It's a good looking car....if times weren't so rough at the moment, I would consider that in a hurry....

I think the news director of WSAZ, a news station in West Virgina, wants to buy it. :blink:

Either that, or it's another round of that "Dur-hur, yer lettin that car go that too cheap, dur-her, imma spammin yer inbox, dur-her, here's a spam link to a spam used car value site, dur-hur" bullshit again.

Edited by whiteknight

Well, I'll be a sumbitch. That e-mail was legit. :blink:

Tomorrow could very well be the last day I spend with the OldsmoBuick Grand Regal Delta Supreme.

I can't imagine why someone would make a 3 hour trip just to window shop ...

Edited by whiteknight

Oh, and it's not going back to the previous owner. His T/A proved to be a bit of a dog and he didn't blame me for not wanting to trade.

WK that Buick is so clean! You need to keep it man. No need for the fake horses of the late 70s T/As. That's a cherry car and a keeper!

There's probably a lesson to be learned here.

I'd say keep the Buick, and make it work for you.

Ah, but you see, I'll have $3,500 total in the Trans Am I have lined up ($2,200 for the car, about $300 - $350 for a 400 to replace the 383 stroker I'm letting the current owner keep and a new bellhousing so the bolt pattern will match the Pontiac engine, then the rest pays for the labor of painting and all needed materials, the car doesn't need any rust repair or body work) and it will be worth $8,000 to $10,000 easy afterward. :smilewide:

It's not just that I lust over the car, it's also a much better investment than the Buick. :AH-HA:

But I would never sell it.

Edited by whiteknight

$2,950 is my new asking price. Hopefully this price will be enough incentive for someone to get it out of my way.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0