Let The Camaro Rice Begin!

NOS2006

I just bought a KICKASS pair of taillights for my Camaro. I figured I'd share.

http://rksport.com/image?product_id=01019328&size=full

LMAO! Just kidding on that. Those things are ugly as hell...

I got these:

Posted Image

Oh, and I also got silver fillins for the rear where it says CAMARO. My rear end is like done now except for the SS spoiler that I should be getting near Christmas time...

Edited by NOS2006

wow...not only do you have a 6 cylinder camaro, but now you've got altezzas to go with it...are you trying to give the camaro a bad name? Just playin Nos...they look alright I guess...if you're into that sort of thing...personally I would've just elft them as they were or blacked them out...

I wanted blackouts but my dad said no because people will end up rear-ending me, but whatever. I'd keep the stockers, but the right one is scuffed up since we brought it to the bodyshop. We didn't have proof of it being their faults though, so we couldn't really do anything.

They look good... I guess. :P Nick has a point... but if there were some available for 92-95 GAs, I'd probably buy them too. I'm just going to have to settle with clearing them out by myself. I found some directions, now I just need to find a new left side taillight and buy some red bulbs...

I wanted blackouts but my dad said no because people will end up rear-ending me, but whatever.

I'd keep the stockers, but the right one is scuffed up since we brought it to the bodyshop. We didn't have proof of it being their faults though, so we couldn't really do anything.

[post="5589"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Well, at night you can still see the taillights through the blackouts pretty easily...not to mention you still have a third brake light, and I believe blackouts are generally only covers correct? so they would also be significantly cheaper...you should mention those factors to your dad, but if you are content with these, thent hat's cool too...

Guest YellowJacket894
Sixty-8 is going to skin you alive, son! :lol: But, seriously, those are decent looking taillamps. Personally, the blackouts look better, but, whatever.

Well, at night you can still see the taillights through the blackouts pretty easily...not to mention you still have a third brake light, and I believe blackouts are generally only covers correct? so they would also be significantly cheaper...you should mention those factors to your dad, but if you are content with these, thent hat's cool too...

LEDs bulb I belive are the answer.. they're brighter and granted I haven't seen them shine through blackouts yet.. I would think they'd be more visible at daylight compared to stock halogen bulbs.
But either way.. if I had a camaro/firebird.. altezzas wouldn't even be stored in my trunk much less installed :P

they arent that bad i mean they better lookin then, say a 95 grand am gt's

I know... That's why I'm going to trash the ugly things once I get the money for new ones. Well, maybe not trash, but they'll be ugly winter wheels. Don't know how long this will be, though... I'm broke unlike Mr. Nos. :D

No... Just that I'm a broke Mother F**ker and NOS isn't. I mean, he riced out his Camaro. That takes money. :lol: :P Of course, NOS has a job, and I don't yet. But... oh well. :D And I thought the point of the Punctuation thread was to get you and others to start doing it. That was a question, right?

NOS has TWO jobs and can still barely afford anything. $25 for gas and an average of $40 for insurance weekly... making about $80-100 weekly (during the schoolyear at least). That doesn't make for much profit... I'm broke. Edited by NOS2006

Changing the subject? I just mentioned it because it is annoying... and that's why you should do it. If I had to guess your age going by your posts, I would say that you are about 12. Yet, you have three cars, so that's not possible... Anyways, since you're basically new around here and just so you know... Me and NOS are buds and I joke around with him. It seems that you were defensive for him when it wasn't needed. Also, sarcasm... get used to it as it's in almost every one of my posts.

Hey I was on the old C&G............for 3 weeks, then it disappeared, and yes I dont always use correct punctuation im just too lazy to fix it or post anything right.<<<< and where did you get that I have 3 cars from?? Edited by BlkHhr104

Okay... first off, two posts with basically the same thin: Post whoring. :D Second, 3 weeks isn't much and you still never got the "speech" from me to new members who may misunderstand my posts. You don't know me and vice-versa. Third, in the thread about C&G doing reviews on vehicles you said you could do three vehicles... So, I just figured they were yours. Fourth, I couldn't tell that you were joking around. If I could have, I probably wouldn't have been so harsh. But still, please use punctuation. It really is annoying and makes you look like a 12 y/o. If just about everybody else can do it, you can too.

Ok sorry about the post whoring I forgot something in the first one, and the 3 cars from the reveiw only included one of my cars, the 00 Impala is my parents car that I have driven and the 02 TB I leased 3 years ago and traded it in for the 05 Equinox. I really wasnt to involved in the old C&G so thats why i problay didnt know you and vice-versa. Edited by BlkHhr104

Buds? BV and I? Hell no. Worstestest of emenies. I hate Pontiac. He loves V6 Camaros. You see the conflict? Anyway... My parents got me the grille, turn signals, and headlights for Christmas last year (my choice and bidding on eBay, but they paid). I paid for the foglights, exhaust, all mechanical repairs, taillights, and rear vinyl fill-ins. And I've done all of the installation, with a little help here and there from Dad. So.. I guess I did it with extra cash in the summer... :)

blkhhr i got your back; we can take em in a fight. i have a brand new attack opossum ive been meaning to try out :cheers: Nos, Bv, stop messing with the new guy, being one myself still, it makes me feel soory for him, :puke: missed that smilie you guys just dont like new guys huh? :P on a more serious note, you're both lucky, just in differnet ways, i like the tails i guess, but please make that all that could be considered rice on your car and if ya can change the rims both of ya but make sure ya still got good sidewall Edited by mute

blkhhr

i got your back; we can take em in a fight.
i have a brand new attack opossum ive been meaning to try out
:cheers:

I saw an opossum walking on the shoulder on the 101 over by the junction to the 405 once...kinda odd...

Just remember NOS, don;t spend so much money on your 3800 Caamro that you could have had a LS1 car instead.

I like these lights but a not crazy about them. If I was going to customise the car I'd install LEDS oin the stock lamps instead. I'm a big fan of LED lights. :)

Posted Image

LED would look hot, especially on the STS... I'd love to do something unique with my taillamps but I like how they look as they are.. the headlights are what need some serious help... (HID projectors)