Bought myself a pair of Barn doors tonight

Camino LS6

Hah - I knew exactly where you were going with the title when I saw it. Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pics.

• Agree 1

Pics will have to wait - I need to replace my rechargeable batteries.

Now I have to run out and get some kerosene so it isn't too cold to get some work done on this thing tonight. Shooting for inspection tomorrow.

Do you live in "volcano age" - the time when lava was free flowing on the earth? :P

Things didn't go exactly as planned. I took the ROPOS to pick-up a few things at Pep Boys for the Tahoe because I didn't want to carry the kero inside the Tahoe. So I make my rounds and head toward the station that has the Kero, just then the serpentine belt on the ROPOS lets go - so I skip the kero and go home.

I do a few things on the Tahoe and back it out of the barn. I go to pull the ROPOS into the barn and the shredded belt takes out the high pressure power steering hose!

What a mess.

Made another run to "the Boys" and picked-up a new hose and PS fluid. I'm done for tonight.

Seems my black cloud hasn't quite left me yet.

Edited by Camino LS6

Finished my emergency repair on the ROPOS a little while ago. Meanwhile the Tahoe is being checked out for inspection at the Chevy shop. I expect to be doing rotors and calipers on it. I'll be doing the work once I have the list.

I took a pic today, but left my camera at the race car shop (got some Healey pics).

Should be able to give you guys a look sometime tomorrow.

I know what you mean about a black cloud...was fixing a refrigeration issue at a resteraunt this ayem...wanting a cup of coffee...just as I got done the commercial coffemaker there had an electrical fire, 86ing the idea of a cup of coffee.

Sometimes...

And thanks for the Healy pics...

Wow, Camino ... CONGRATULATIONS!

Sure looks to be a cool Tahoe ... enjoy it. :)

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker

CDshowcase.HOLIDAY | Thursday.December 24 | noon-3p.CENTRAL = www.WRMN1410.com

"I shiver when I see the falling snow" ... Merle Haggard ... 'If We Make It Through December'

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on the Tahoe. What year is it (I may have missed that in a previous post)?? Now you've had two 2-door SUVs, I got some catching up to do!! I may have to resume my 2-door Yukon online search, gave up on that after buying the Cadillac in August. Here's hoping all goes well with the minor repairs it needs.

Thanks, Roger.

It's a '95, and the initial round of repairs has been completed. Picked up the spare tire, bracket, and cover the idiot previous owner took out so he could fit in a huge subwoofer box today. Installed them this afternoon. Much of the other stuff I did is in the Winter tire thread, if you're interested.

You mean your not going to drive this playing rap music with your pants hanging off of your ass? Lower it and add neon?

Fo sho you could keep the subwoofer box...

Edited by 66Stang

You mean your not going to drive this playing rap music with your pants hanging off of your ass? Lower it and add neon?

Fo sho you could keep the subwoofer box...

Definitely...and get some chrome 24s and put on it, and eventually paint it kermit the frog green.

At least one good thing came out of C4C then...

But dem hip hop boyz like dem girls with dem big ass butz...you might want to find yourself a bench seat, Camino.

You guys forgot the four clocks it will need to be customized in the dashboard yo.

Tag Heuer

Omega

Rolex Diamond

and more Rolex Sapphire

Will you be able to see them through the gold chains hanging from the rear view mirror?

Chris