C&G Members You've Physically Met...

NOS2006

Ooh, everyone point at the badass on the board!

Hey, why isn't everyone pointing at me? I have a CAMARO. Cam. Air. Oh. Say it out loud. It's black. I'm badddd with my Series III. Ya heard?

I just noticed the "flying monkeys from the wizard of oz" statement.. :lol: That's a funny site.

you think your a bad ass? :lol:

buddy I drive a Century...

every time I back off the driveway theres a camera crew following me.

now this is a canadian bad ass B)

:lol:

Dude, AAS, before you got there, we were standing there where you found us and some lady was talking ish about the Camaro. I looked at Ray (she was like a foot behind him) and I was like, "What the ***k is she saying about my car? I'll beat her asss." She looked up but I'm not sure she heard what I was saying. She looked like trailor trash. lol

Dude, AAS, before you got there, we were standing there where you found us and some lady was talking ish about the Camaro. I looked at Ray (she was like a foot behind him) and I was like, "What the ***k is she saying about my car? I'll beat her asss." She looked up but I'm not sure she heard what I was saying. She looked like trailor trash. lol

:lol:

I also caught a couple people making negative comments. But I knew I had to contain myself, or risk being kicked out of the show.

I did catch one thing that made up for all the negative things I heard. I won't be able to post the pic till I get to LA, but here's what happened. I saw this guy wearing a letterman jacket full of mustang crap (looked like a huge mustang fan) walk up to the Camaro concept, almost drooling, and start taking pictures with his phone. That made my day, besides the actual Camaro.

Well that was the only neg. comment I heard. She looked like a typically trashy douchebag anyway (I wonder how she could afford the 12 bucks to get in? Oh wait! 8 mile's nearby! :P )

I heard a few people around the floors away from the concept talking about it and liking it. :)

-XP715 (talked him into joining)

-Black and Blue Landscaper

-Batman VW

-GM1

-Balthazar

-Camino

-Ocnblu

I go over to Sixty8's house and eat all his food and then he usually ropes me into going on some f@#ked up road trip. Other than that I've met nobody in person, but would look forward to it if any of you guys (or girls) ever find yourselves in ASSachusetts at some point for whatever reason.

So true!

Last night was pretty funny when we were drifting in the Datsun around a snow covered parking lot and Macria called Renato's cell to bitch me out. Three people i the car is too much. Plus I had 150lbs of tools in the trunk. :P

• 15 years later...
8 hours ago, Drew Dowdell said:

@balthazar

@Cory Wolfe

@Chris_Doane

@ocnblu

@Flybrian

@Camino LS6

@caddycruiser

@knightfan26917

@HoLottaBuicks

@William Maley

I feel like I'm forgetting someone from the meetup at Camino's way back when. 

That’s quite a list... 🙂 

One of these days might catch you in the Detroit metro area (if we ever have shows again)

Met ZO6 when he was in town....and someone else...can’t remember his name though.

Would like to meet some in a nice road trip...

Heck, even a Zoom meeting would be a good start... 😉 

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Drew Dowdell said:

@balthazar

@Cory Wolfe

@Chris_Doane

@ocnblu

@Flybrian

@Camino LS6

@caddycruiser

@knightfan26917

@HoLottaBuicks

@William Maley

I feel like I'm forgetting someone from the meetup at Camino's way back when. 

Oh! I know who I missed! @GMTruckGuy74

7 hours ago, daves87rs said:

Heck, even a Zoom meeting would be a good start... 😉 

That's a great idea!  Would others be interested in this?

• Agree 4

7 hours ago, daves87rs said:

One of these days might catch you in the Detroit metro area (if we ever have shows again)

Met ZO6 when he was in town....and someone else...can’t remember his name though.

I'd be happy to buy you a coffee!   And I forgot @Z-06 / Michael.  I used to stay with him and his wife for Detroit Auto shows in the early days.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I would be down for a Zoom meeting....think that could be a lot of fun! 🙂 

For me, I would have to be a road trip for sure. Seems most of the members here are on the east coast.  We did have some folks in MI (Cory was here for a time too), but does not seem like too many left. I do have @William Maley not too far away..... I think my next closest would be @A Horse With No Name

• Agree 4

I honestly have only met one member here and it was our Awesome leader Drew via Zoom! :P 

Looking forward to meeting more via a zoom meeting in the future and eventually on a road trip! :D 

:gmc:

We need some new emoji's :P