Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

C&G Idol

zoomtm

sNOSage can sing? Really?

haha Yeah, actually.

I was better before my voice changed, but now I can get mad raps down. lmao No, kidding on that one, but I can sing. My 6th grade choir teacher said I was the best in the class and I could "one day turn into a Backstreet Boy" if I continued on. That was the first class I'd ever dropped. lmao

haha Yeah, actually.

I was better before my voice changed, but now I can get mad raps down. lmao No, kidding on that one, but I can sing. My 6th grade choir teacher said I was the best in the class and I could "one day turn into a Backstreet Boy" if I continued on. That was the first class I'd ever dropped. lmao

:wub:

haha Yeah, actually.

:lol: I would have, too.

The first class I dropped, well, wasn't a class but playing the violin for orchestra! Oh my... I only did it because I wanted to play something, it was free, and my parents didn't want to pay for me to play drums. Haha...

Anyways, I'm not good enough to get those sort of comments. :P I mean, being shy and not talking much and almost never singing has prevented any singing career for me. Hahaha... But I love to sing... in the car. I could qualify for that VH1 show... :D

I sing at work in public lol I don't even care.

Last time I sang in the car with a girl, she sang with me and told me she loved it. :) Wish I would've hooked up with her, but she's one of the far too prissy girls, unfortunately. She recently criticized me not shaving my legs lol.

:lol: I would have, too.

The first class I dropped, well, wasn't a class but playing the violin for orchestra! Oh my... I only did it because I wanted to play something, it was free, and my parents didn't want to pay for me to play drums. Haha...

Anyways, I'm not good enough to get those sort of comments. :P I mean, being shy and not talking much and almost never singing has prevented any singing career for me. Hahaha... But I love to sing... in the car. I could qualify for that VH1 show... :D

so i take it you love cher and madonna? :P

My voice is aight I guess, but genetics are against me since sinus problems run in the family, and for no reason (sometimes even midsong) my sinuses will close and I can't hear myself any longer and then I start to suck. One of my good friends is a voice/opera major at DePauw and she told me she thinks with the proper coaching (i.e. her) I could be pretty damn good. She said she'd give lessons after she graduates for $30 so I might have to take her up for it since that's pretty cheap.

I was in a choir for a few years when I was younger. I guess I can sing, I don't know anymore. I love music, though, to the point where if there was none I'd go insane. Concerts are hot. My last one was Elton John and I got the Sarah Brightman Live in Las Vegas DVD for Christmas.

I'm kind of interested in hearing you sing, Frank.

I wanna see a clip of BV singing the song in his sig.

BV wanted me to post this...he is singing the song in his sig: :lol:

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=6291

"My GA.. My GA.. It's so fast.. It's a blast.. You will drool.. It's so cool.. My GA.. My GA.. Don't look now.. It will wow.. Watch it turn.. No concern.. My GA.. My GA.. It's the best.. Try to test.. It will win.. Not by thin.. My GA.. My GA.. You want to pick.. You know you do, Nick"

Edited by zoomtm

I wanna see a clip of BV singing the song in his sig.

Get me a microphone and I'd be... extremely happy to. :D I would. I want to sing this song to you guys... especially Nick, who the song is dedicated to. Oh... My GA, My GA, it's so fast, it's a blast, you will drool, it's so cool; My GA, My GA, don't look now, it will wow, watch it turn, no concern; My GA, My GA, it's the best, try to test, it will win, not by thin; My GA, My GA, you want to pick, you know you do, Nick! :P

zoomtm.........not bad cant hear well on my laptop but again as Nos said ya got balls

i can sing, lead in a few bands (actually singing not screaming or shouting or rapping or anything) but ive since stopped maybe go solo and finish recording

Do you have the balls to post a little file?

The first guy with the pit stains?

I could only watch the first hour because "Commander In Chief" was on at 9PM and it was the second of a 2-part episode. I thought the white girl who rap/sung was pretty good but the judges thought she was an idiot because when they told her to sing she froze and couldn't think of a song. Poor girl...

Edit: spelling.

Edited by sciguy_0504

Not bad Zoom... you might not be a top-20 contestant on Idol but yuo definately would not make it in the gag real as one of the WORST ones.

Now if you sang an OZZY OSBOURNE song in that exact voice and dressed up in S&M gear you might make the show. :P