gt1750

Another Firebird from me...

Well... if the greenhouse didn't look rushed and the body side wasn't so obviously Camaro sourced... I think... I could possibly like it, although, I still don't agree with an even the slightest-bit-retro Firebird.

I like the work, but the greenhouse looks outdated, very 80s ish and not really retro. Retro is heritage cues without looking outdated. Front end looks retro, but the greenhouse looks dated.

Nice work though.

Damn, the greenhouse didn't look as bad in silver - it's obvious I forgot to render the B-pillar. And don't worry, I know what 'retro' means :AH-HA_wink:

It's a good chop but late 2nd gen and 3rd Gen F-bodies were my least favorite.. in fact I try hard to like them..

For a firebird I'd really love to see an evolution of the 4th gen.

LOVE the lights - if the 80 TA has to be the inspiration, that's the way to go. I'd still like to see a better front end based on the '77, but that's just me. The back end needs a spoiler, too, I think. Perhaps that might be a nice 4th gen? I also love the heat extractors in the front - they're nice and high where they belong! Not sure if I'd rather see a shaker or twin Ram Air scoops in the hood, though......

Btw, I too would like to see an evolution of the 4th gen (since I own one), but I can't see it working with Camaro Concept proportions.

Dude! That's like almost exactly what I was planning on chopping today.. I sketched it out at work and everything lol. Looks great!

That looks AWESOME. You made a new Bandit!

A suggestion, though, the bottom part of the fascia should cant more inwards and turn under with the rest of the body, while the grilles should just out just the tiniest bit. Leave the chin spoiler though, that's a cool touch.

This is probably the baddest-assed Camaro-based T/A concept I've seen.

Edited by Turbojett

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook