Happy Birthday NOS!!!

Cory Wolfe

Well, here on the east coast, it is officially NOS's 18th birthday! Happy birthday NOS! Since we can't send yourself in the a large cake to you, I will be doing the honors. I'll be in my "birthday suit", in a large cake, coming to your party. Hope you enjoy me! :lol::D

Let's hear it for Mr... series III, sNOSage, womanly proportions, riced out poser V6 Camaro, in the closest, Camaro humper, popped collar, prep... named Frank. :P Haha...

Seriously, happy birthday.

Well, here on the east coast, it is officially NOS's 18th birthday! Happy birthday NOS! Since we can't send yourself in the a large cake to you, I will be doing the honors. I'll be in my "birthday suit", in a large cake, coming to your party. Hope you enjoy me! :lol::D 

Let's hear it for Mr... series III, sNOSage, womanly proportions, riced out poser V6 Camaro, in the closest, Camaro humper, popped collar, prep... named Frank. :P Haha...

Seriously, happy birthday.

:rotflmao:

Happy birthday sNOS.

Edited by CD/BP

NOS...it's still YOUR day in the Pacific Time Zone.  Hope it was a good one!

Psst "my" day is the 21st :P But thanks!

awwwww Skeet Skeet.....just think bro...one more year and your legal to Stace up in Canadia...we'll even go to the strip club together then!

Hell yeah! Can't wait.. a whole year to go :)

I just wanted to put things into perspective for you as I remember turning 18 myself.....dude..I'm old. I'm going to be 22 on the 24th.

It sucks....but I can live vicariously through you, sNOSage. Just turn out like me and you'll be juuuuuuuuust fine!

I just wanted to put things into perspective for you as I remember turning 18 myself.....dude..I'm old. I'm going to be 22 on the 24th.

I know what you mean... I'll be 29 on the 25th. There's a 24 year old hottie at work who uses a cane every now and then (she had a hip replacement this year because of a car accident she was in when she was 10), and she offered me her cane. She said I needed it more than her! <_<

Anyhoodilydoodle: HAPPY BDAY NOS! MAKE IT A GREAT ONE! HAVE A BLAST! ^_^

Happy Birthday Nos. I'd post some Camaro pictures for you but I think you know to just look in my threads to find a few dozen.

Enjoy:

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...&st=20&p=77821&

So what did you get for your birthday? A KKK Turbo, giant intercooler & detroit locker rear end for the Camaro? :D

Happy birthday NOS. For your present I give you some stock Camaro taillights, and an extra white 'I' to stick on your engine cover.

Happy Birthday!

I remebered you used to have a "Frank The Tank" sig so I took the hint and got you one. Much better than a cake filled with scrawny naked people.

Posted Image

Shouldn't that be the Chrysler Imperial?

cake filled with scrawny naked people.

LOL :lol::lol::lol:

*raises eyebrow quisitively*

22 is old?

Good night shirt tail ... I must be ancient then at 32, eh? Heh.

Whatever happened to respectin' your elders, anyway?

He he he

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"It was worth all the while" ... Green Day ... 'Time Of Your Life'