I'm getting a bit lazy on this one. I've only did a (poor) paint job, but that's about it.

Still need the strobes in the front. I think it's better to keep the light bar off, for stealth and to maintain the clean look. Probably just strobes in the front and heavy duty parts should be sufficient. Maybe a push bar as well, but it would look odd.

Anyone help me out on this one?

Posted Image

Mmmm looks more like a GeekSquad Camaro than a B4C Camaro. The best 4th gen B4C Camaros are the Texas Highway ones (solid black but with white hood, roof, and hatch). Maybe try something like that? The white door just doesn't look all that cool.

Posted Image

early 4th gen cop

rear pic

Edited by Brangeta

Cool!!!! Very Cool!

OK, I got this working:

Posted Image

Kept the light bar. Turns out with the light bar looks more like a police car.

Yeah I agree about the light bar. Looks really nice. The small light bar is good. I like how it looks on the Florida Highway Patrol Camaros:

Posted Image

Posted Image

give it a pushbar. the momet it tries to PITT a runner, the front fascia's gonna fall off.

The current Camaro police cars don't have them though? Pushbars are for cruisers. It'd look weird on a Camaro.

I've only seen one 4th gen with a push-bar, and it looked kind of funny.

It's really sad, but you technically can't call the Camaro police cars "current" anymore. Texas and Florida have been selling off their entire fleets of them on ebay in the last few months. I believe Florida has about 3 on auction right now, as I type this.

I remember when George W. Bush came to Dallas; he had 6 motorcycle police in the lead, 3 or 4 Camaros, his Limo, and then about a dozen black Tahoes. The Camaros looked so cool leading the President. ^_^

Very cool Toni!

I'm on the fence about a pushbar.... but it would definatel;y look less strange on this car than on a 4th gen.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook